Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

I try to be balanced although I know that’s never going to be a 100% will always have a tint of blue, you try so hard to try and portray everything is above board, it comes across as your mission in life to the point to the extent I tend to disregard your posts. something I shouldn’t as I’m sure you make some good points, you do yourself no favours with your see no evil speak no evil approach.
It’s not that approach at all. It’s sinply a case of seeing things without the belief everyone is against us. Why? Because every other clubs fans think everyone is against them too.
Nice comment though. I like to think I do make some good points away from this type, which I know is in the minority. Minority shouldn’t be silenced or not allowed though. I was thread banned from the bbc bias thread for airing my own views. I think that’s wrong. But there you go.

I'm still going on about the decisions they got when they put us out of the League Cup in 1981.

They have had five times as many dodgy decisions against us as Utd have & the pair of them get more game changers than anyone, but still whine about it as if they are on the wrong end of stuff more often than not.

The attitude of refs toward both, is one of our biggest potential levellers for next season.

Red shite from dipper pool look best on paper but who knows. Like the above comment though City kids

The opening away fixtures are horrific as far as I am concerned. Arsenal have had a full pre-season and a new manager, Wolves are superb and will shock the Premier League, Cardiff will kick us off the pitch. I am optimistic long-term and think we'll win the title again but we will have an early glitch.

especially with an under cooked first 11

I think all the top six pose a threat until the results dictate otherwise, what I do know though, is if City play to their potential, nobody is winning the PL title but us.

Agreed, I reckon the first two or three games could be tricky with us having so many players at the WC, and virtually no pre season, but once those early games are out of the way, I see us hitting another gear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.