Who will replace Foden as the next project?

People mentioning Morgan Rogers as the next one to break through can't have seen him last year. I watched him a few times & was very underwhelmed.

I don't see it. Tosin will be 23 next month and Harrison will be 24 by the end of the year. Both are unlikely to be here this season anyway with Jack being loaned out to Leeds again and Tosin unlikely to get any meaningful minutes even if he does stay.

Love to see Tosin have some game time back at the club, but i am afraid your right. Although didn't City cancel his loan deal short at Blackburn?

Proper chuffed for Lewis F playing on loan at NAC. Like some on here knowing his Dad in particular its great to see.

I don't see it. Tosin will be 23 next month and Harrison will be 24 by the end of the year. Both are unlikely to be here this season anyway with Jack being loaned out to Leeds again and Tosin unlikely to get any meaningful minutes even if he does stay.
Any idea if we renegotiated Harrison’s asking price for a permanent deal? It was a pitiful £7m iirc, he’s worth double or treble that now

Any idea if we renegotiated Harrison’s asking price for a permanent deal? It was a pitiful £7m iirc, he’s worth double or treble that now
According to The Athletic it's gone up from £8mill to £10mill which seems low but then it is The Athletic making the claim.

Love to see Tosin have some game time back at the club, but i am afraid your right. Although didn't City cancel his loan deal short at Blackburn?

Proper chuffed for Lewis F playing on loan at NAC. Like some on here knowing his Dad in particular its great to see.

yeah be great to see Lewis have a great season on loan at NAC, played 29 mins yesterday in their win

I'd like to see Doyle be the next one, just given the family history.

Also Shame about Garcia wanting out, thought he was excellent after the restart

Unfortunately the Sancho situation has now caused problems for not just City but all leading PL clubs where it's not an attractive proposition to hang around for a starting place. Because of this I think it will be a defender, the one that fits the bill at the moment is Harwood-Bellis. If it is attacking player Cole Palmer seems the one being talked about
Yes Harwood-Belis is talked about a lot, hope he lives up to the hype. We could defo do with a top notch defender coming through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.