Who will replace Foden as the next project?

Mbete.
When I saw him dive to head a corner away, with boots flying around his head, and one connecting on his jaw, i thought Mr Kompany. A defender protecting the goal at all costs. 16 yrs old. Athletic, good concentration, he impressed me.

Didn't think any of them were anything but very good over those two games, a golden generation.

We have so much talent with the potential to be the next big thing that i don't think its currently possible to single out an individual.

However......If my life depended on it,and i had to put my money on one with worldie potential,then i'd probably say Braaf.

Had a quick search but can't find anything.

Is Shauny Wright-Phillips lad still knocking about? Loved watching SWP for us and it would be great if his son had a chance. Not seen much recently so presume its doubtful?

Had a quick search but can't find anything.

Is Shauny Wright-Phillips lad still knocking about? Loved watching SWP for us and it would be great if his son had a chance. Not seen much recently so presume its doubtful?
Still there although he's only made a couple of sub appearances in the U23s and one sub appearance in the EFL this season. I wasn't aware of it but he spent the latter half of last season on a youth loan at Blackburn to toughen him up according to his dad.

Edit: Never heard of a youth loan before but Covid royally screwed that up for him anyway.

Cole Palmer, Jayden Braaf or Liam Delap

Considering Delap has already made his senior and PL debut, it might be him

We have so much talent with the potential to be the next big thing that i don't think its currently possible to single out an individual.

However......If my life depended on it,and i had to put my money on one with worldie potential,then i'd probably say Braaf.
Changed my mind,i cant see Braaf making it here (mainly because i suspect he wont wait) so my vote goes to Palmer,he just looks a bit special.

He wasnt even on the bench in their last game, I thought he was better from his injury.

Wonder what's going on there, suspect you may be right.

He went off early in the EFL Trophy match a couple of weeks ago so presumably he’s injured again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.