Who would have thought this in August....

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:
Thats a good thing, are you crazy. A manager should be the main man who instills fear in the players, look at baconface he has got rid of all the big egos over the years so I don't see your argument. What should Hughes do go night clubbing with Robinho?

Any manager, in any profession needs to adapt his style of leadership to each individual he has working for him. That is what fergiscum has done over the years. I tell you something for sure... you do not get the best out of your staff if their overriding feeling is one of fear.

Disagree again, my boss who is loved by everyone at our company puts the fear into all of us but is still respected. It is carrott and stick but believe me the fear of the stick needs to be there to get performances week in week out, even more so in football.

Well if its discipline you want i know a regimental sargeant major, he would do a better job than Hughes!

Respect! thats what a manager should command and Hughes has not got it!

if you believe what you read, most of our top performers this season respect hughes, ireland, kompany, zab, even robinho came out and said he enjoys playing under hughes

even after that robinho comment people came on here and saw a negative side to it? you cannot please some people

The entire Welsh squad respected Hughes, his Blackburn squad respected Him. All the rags respected Hughes and so did Barcelona fans so who the fuck do we think we are?

ConnorMCFC said:
Well if its discipline you want i know a regimental sargeant major, he would do a better job than Hughes!

if you believe what you read, most of our top performers this season respect hughes, ireland, kompany, zab, even robinho came out and said he enjoys playing under hughes

even after that robinho comment people came on here and saw a negative side to it? you cannot please some people

Conner what do you expect players to say in the middle of the season???

" Hughes is a twat and none of us like him. He know's about as much tactics as my 8 yr old neice and i cant believe a club like this could hace a clown like him as boss"

Come on think about it. The club and Hughes have done nothing but spin the situation all year, especially since it was clear we was going to do fuck all in it!

blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:

" Hughes is a twat and none of us like him. He know's about as much tactics as my 8 yr old neice and i cant believe a club like this could hace a clown like him as boss"

Come on think about it. The club and Hughes have done nothing but spin the situation all year, especially since it was clear we was going to do fuck all in it!
he could say nothing at all?

ConnorMCFC said:
blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:

he could say nothing at all?

Mate they are rolled out with the script written for them!

blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:

How do you know this, its nonsense paper talk. If he doesn't get on with Elano, Robbie etc why does he play them every week. Don't believe the media bull shite.

blueinsa said:
this is what im talking about though, our star man comes out with a positive comment about our manager, and people see it as a negative thing.

try as you might mate your not going to change my mind! ;-)

ConnorMCFC said:
blueinsa said:
this is what im talking about though, our star man comes out with a positive comment about our manager, and people see it as a negative thing.

try as you might mate your not going to change my mind! ;-)

It's knowing how the world works mate thats what it is!

Spot on again Connor, These so called City fans are a joke always looking for the negative news story. They might as well support the rags.

Hughes is going nowhere simple. So we should get behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.