Who would have thought this in August....

kiam06 said:
Spot on again Connor, These so called City fans are a joke always looking for the negative news story. They might as well support the rags.

Hughes is going nowhere simple. So we should get behind him.

Epic Fail Kiam06! Yet another hughes lover who when he cant win the argument resorts to the suggestion that any one who doesnt share his opinion is in fact not a real city fan, unlike him and they can go and support the rags! Pathetic, yet another one i can no longer take seriously!

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
Spot on again Connor, These so called City fans are a joke always looking for the negative news story. They might as well support the rags.

Epic Fail Kiam06! Yet another hughes lover who when he cant win the argument resorts to the suggestion that any one who doesnt share his opinion is in fact not a real city fan, unlike him and they can go and support the rags! Pathetic, yet another one i can no longer take seriously!

Why can't you get behind your manager? Have you enjoyed the last 34 years?

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:

Why can't you get behind your manager? Have you enjoyed the last 34 years?

Sorry mate what was that you said i didnt hear you........Sorry was it?

I will say it again then, why can't you get behind you manager? Have you enjoyed the chopping and changing of the last 34 years?

kiam06 said:
I will say it again then, why can't you get behind you manager? Have you enjoyed the chopping and changing of the last 34 years?

Ok kiam i will answer you even though you dont deserve it after your epic fail!

We ahve chopped and changed because we have continually had shit managers in charge of us. This coupled with a lack of finances, relegations has meant that we have never been able to build a constantly successful team.

Now comes the best bit! We are now the richest club in the world, no longer having to put up with just another middle of the road manager or an average player cause its all we can get!

Try and aim your sights a little higher mate, it wont hurt you i promise. Sport is about winning not fucking losing year after fucking year and having people say, "awww i love city there my favourite second team, i feel a bit soory for em, great fans but fuck, what a shit team"

You might enjoy that, i and a few others on here certainly dont and we want it to end!

Fuck Hughes off, he has proved he isnt good enough, get a world class manager in, yes they will come believe me and then and only then will we be able to build a successful winning team which will in turn bring stabilty to our club!

Will that do for you?

kiam06 said:

Why can't you get behind the manager?

In short, it's not important that we do. Unlike players, a manager isn't going to need his name chanted every few minutes. In fact it's a distraction most would rather do without.

If you mean we should blindly support the manager, then the reason I can't behind him is because I think that the club will be in a better position with a different manager. And my loyalty is to the club, not Mark Hughes.

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:

We ahve chopped and changed because we have continually had shit managers in charge of us. This coupled with a lack of finances, relegations has meant that we have never been able to build a constantly successful team.

Now comes the best bit! We are now the richest club in the world, no longer having to put up with just another middle of the road manager or an average player cause its all we can get!

Try and aim your sights a little higher mate, it wont hurt you i promise. Sport is about winning not fucking losing year after fucking year and having people say, "awww i love city there my favourite second team, i feel a bit soory for em, great fans but fuck, what a shit team"

You might enjoy that, i and a few others on here certainly dont and we want it to end!

Fuck Hughes off, he has proved he isnt good enough, get a world class manager in, yes they will come believe me and then and only then will we be able to build a successful winning team which will in turn bring stabilty to our club!

Will that do for you?

Nonsense, didn't the rags spout the same stuff about fergie? You will never learn. Sacking managers gets you nowhere as I have said about ten times. You know that too.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
we finished 9th last season, at the moment we are 10th.
No, but add a UEFA Cup campaign, a change of manager, a takeover, and a huge turnover in players into the equation, and what do you expect?

We have been through a lot this season, and it's been exciting. We have done much of the hard work now, and need some stability. City will always have pressure now, but the players will have learned from the experience, and the ones that remain will no that they are part of City. This season, fans have spent hours on the radio, and Internet saying that Dunne will go in the Summer, Benjani's no good etc etc.

Get behind City, and look to the future

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:

Will that do for you?

Nonsense, didn't the rags spout the same stuff about fergie? You will never learn. Sacking managers gets you nowhere as I have said about ten times. You know that too.

You lot are fucking obsessed with what the rags did!?!? Get to fuck with you. You have no argument other than the stabilty one. It doesnt stand up, not one bit. Its spurious and i can give you lots of examples as to why! Every year teams get relegated with managers they have had for a period of time. Is that what stability did for them? Is it?

Give me 5 good reasons to keep him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.