Who would have thought this in August....

look nobody is going to win this debate. me and kiam06 have our opinions on why we think hughes should stay and how we think its for the best of the club. for me all valid points

others like mcfcinsa have opinions why they think hughes should go, vaild reason even if i dont agree with them

we seem to just be repeating ourselfs all the time and going round in circles with it

now lets stop biting other city fans heads off, just for having a different opinion, wether you agree with it or not!

i've said this before today, we all have opinions on city, we all want whats best for the club, so respect whatever other people think if they give a valid reason, not just 'hughes is shit' or whatever!

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
I will say it again then, why can't you get behind you manager? Have you enjoyed the chopping and changing of the last 34 years?

Ok kiam i will answer you even though you dont deserve it after your epic fail!

We ahve chopped and changed because we have continually had shit managers in charge of us. This coupled with a lack of finances, relegations has meant that we have never been able to build a constantly successful team.

Now comes the best bit! We are now the richest club in the world, no longer having to put up with just another middle of the road manager or an average player cause its all we can get!

Try and aim your sights a little higher mate, it wont hurt you i promise. Sport is about winning not fucking losing year after fucking year and having people say, "awww i love city there my favourite second team, i feel a bit soory for em, great fans but fuck, what a shit team"

You might enjoy that, i and a few others on here certainly dont and we want it to end!

Fuck Hughes off, he has proved he isnt good enough, get a world class manager in, yes they will come believe me and then and only then will we be able to build a successful winning team which will in turn bring stabilty to our club!

Will that do for you?

Nonsense, didn't the rags spout the same stuff about fergie? You will never learn. Sacking managers gets you nowhere as I have said about ten times. You know that too.

You lot are fucking obsessed with what the rags did!?!? Get to fuck with you. You have no argument other than the stabilty one. It doesnt stand up, not one bit. Its spurious and i can give you lots of examples as to why! Every year teams get relegated with managers they have had for a period of time. Is that what stability did for them? Is it?

Give me 5 good reasons to keep him!

Well, there's stability.

ConnorMCFC said:
look nobody is going to win this debate. me and kiam06 have our opinions on why we think hughes should stay and how we think its for the best of the club. for me all valid points

others like mcfcinsa have opinions why they think hughes should go, vaild reason even if i dont agree with them

we seem to just be repeating ourselfs all the time and going round in circles with it

now lets stop biting other city fans heads off, just for having a different opinion, wether you agree with it or not!

i've said this before today, we all have opinions on city, we all want whats best for the club, so respect whatever other people think if they give a valid reason, not just 'hughes is shit' or whatever!

Conner ive no problem with you mate, we have sen to that but Kiam decided to go down the road of ridicule, i.e we are not real fans and we should fuck off to old trafford! Thats when he lost it mate, he has let him and your argument down by doing it and in that i think you agree.

We both agree, its opinions but just because i dont agree with your's i dont suddenly start calling you a twat or even worse, question you love for our club!

blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:

Conner ive no problem with you mate, we have sen to that but Kiam decided to go down the road of ridicule, i.e we are not real fans and we should fuck off to old trafford! Thats when he lost it mate, he has let him and your argument down by doing it and in that i think you agree.

We both agree, its opinions but just because i dont agree with your's i dont suddenly start calling you a twat or even worse, question you love for our club!
i agree with that mate, no need for it, its a sign that your losing an arguement when you post insults like that to other city fans

1. He has made superb signings
2. He knows what it takes to win
3. He has done a good job at Wales and Blackburn
4. He will instill discipline
5. He has played under good managers and must have learned from them.

And Stability do not dismiss it, look at the clubs with most success they stick with their managers.

You don't like him cos he is a rag and I think thats pretty sad.

blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:

At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked. So say what you want.

kiam06 said:
1. He has made superb signings
2. He knows what it takes to win
3. He has done a good job at Wales and Blackburn
4. He will instill discipline
5. He has played under good managers and must have learned from them.

And Stability do not dismiss it, look at the clubs with most success they stick with their managers.

You don't like him cos he is a rag and I think thats pretty sad.

You were the first poster to bring his past into this discussion.

You may be surprised but many of us who want Hughes out now were actually quite happy with his initial appointment at a time when our financial position was very uncertain. The takeover moved a lot of goalposts and from what I've seen this season Hughes does not have the quality to take the club where the owners want us to be.

kiam06 said:
At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked. So say what you want.

Utter bollocks, I get behind the team in every match and want us to win every match. I just don't believe Hughes is the right manager for the job.

moomba said:
kiam06 said:
At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked.

You couldn't be more wrong.

A supporter should support the club and if the club have chosen Mark Hughes to be the manager then you should support him too.

As for the other guy getting his knickers in a twist because I called him a rag, grow up mate. Was it a bit close to the bone, why did it upset you so much? Proper spat your dummy out there mate.

kiam06 said:

you're not going to convince anyone with that kind of argument. quit while you're behind. perhaps leave it for a while, and come back with a fresh approach later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.