Who would have thought this in August....

lancs blue said:
kiam06 said:
1. He has made superb signings
2. He knows what it takes to win
3. He has done a good job at Wales and Blackburn
4. He will instill discipline
5. He has played under good managers and must have learned from them.

And Stability do not dismiss it, look at the clubs with most success they stick with their managers.

You don't like him cos he is a rag and I think thats pretty sad.

You were the first poster to bring his past into this discussion.

You may be surprised but many of us who want Hughes out now were actually quite happy with his initial appointment at a time when our financial position was very uncertain. The takeover moved a lot of goalposts and from what I've seen this season Hughes does not have the quality to take the club where the owners want us to be.

kiam06 said:
At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked. So say what you want.

Utter bollocks, I get behind the team in every match and want us to win every match. I just don't believe Hughes is the right manager for the job.

You just can't say that after one season!!!! Its a joke.

kiam06 said:

And Stability do not dismiss it, look at the clubs with most success they stick with their managers.

1. Ha she really, Bridge? Tal Ben Haim? Bellamy(sick note)
2. 18 defeats aslo says he knows how to fucking lose
3. He lost more games than he won at wales. Blackburn he did an average Job. He had a win ratio of just over 40% i think you will find(refer to your point 2). Just like he has done this year
4. its not the fucking army pal its professional football. Players need to respect the boss not be in fear of him( waits for kiam to rant on about baconface, again )
5. Like keane did, like bruce did. your assumption that one follows the other just doesnt stand up.

Stabilty. Yawn yawn fucking yawn!

And then the old fav.... "you dont like him coz he is a rag" only you keep bringing that up. you have no argument and this is getting boring!

bizzbo said:
kiam06 said:
At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked. So say what you want.

you're not going to convince anyone with that kind of argument. quit while you're behind. perhaps leave it for a while, and come back with a fresh approach later on.

I don't want to convince anybody, If we sack Hughes you will all be on here screaming how we should have given him longer. If at Xmas there is no improvement my opinion might change as he will have had a summer of spending under his belt and the squad will be his squad but to want to sack a manger who has not even had a summer to get his squad in place is just wrong.

kiam06 said:
bizzbo said:
kiam06 said:

you're not going to convince anyone with that kind of argument. quit while you're behind. perhaps leave it for a while, and come back with a fresh approach later on.

I don't want to convince anybody, If we sack Hughes you will all be on here screaming how we should have given him longer. If at Xmas there is no improvement my opinion might change as he will have had a summer of spending under his belt and the squad will be his squad but to want to sack a manger who has not even had a summer to get his squad in place is just wrong.

Yawn yawn yawn!

You cannot say the team has club has come on 'leaps and bounds' until the team have taken it forward ..... which , at the moment , they just haven't!

Some people don't even think the manager is the equal of the one we had last season for a start ....... and there's the small matter of 18 defeats this season to reckon with , we only had 13 losses last season ...... not too mention two quick domestic cup exits this time around too.

We have less points than we got last season , and so far , we haven't won as many league games as we did last term.

Of course we are in a better state financially , and that can only help ..... but even though the playing personel has probably improved , we have not moved forward as of yet ...... we didn't even qualify for Europe to equal last seasons feat (albeit thro' the backdoor!) ...... it's all about the players really ...... you can have the best ground , finest manager , and some of the worlds greatest players on your side ..... but if they produce little you might as well not have!

It really is as simple as that!

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:

1. Ha she really, Bridge? Tal Ben Haim? Bellamy(sick note)
2. 18 defeats aslo says he knows how to fucking lose
3. He lost more games than he won at wales. Blackburn he did an average Job. He had a win ratio of just over 40% i think you will find(refer to your point 2). Just like he has done this year
4. its not the fucking army pal its professional football. Players need to respect the boss not be in fear of him( waits for kiam to rant on about baconface, again )
5. Like keane did, like bruce did. your assumption that one follows the other just doesnt stand up.

Stabilty. Yawn yawn fucking yawn!

And then the old fav.... "you dont like him coz he is a rag" only you keep bringing that up. you have no argument and this is getting boring!

Bridge is the best left back we've ever had. Bellamy has been quality, although injured but thats not Hughes's fault and Ben Haim was bought to fill a gap at the time and was swiftly moved on.

You just slag the guy off without giving him a chance. What about these names:

Given
Zabaleta
Kompany
De Jong

Are they shite too?

kiam06 said:
I don't want to convince anybody, If we sack Hughes you will all be on here screaming how we should have given him longer.
I promise you I won't, and please feel free to hold me to that.

I suspect you won't though.

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:
look nobody is going to win this debate. me and kiam06 have our opinions on why we think hughes should stay and how we think its for the best of the club. for me all valid points

others like mcfcinsa have opinions why they think hughes should go, vaild reason even if i dont agree with them

we seem to just be repeating ourselfs all the time and going round in circles with it

now lets stop biting other city fans heads off, just for having a different opinion, wether you agree with it or not!

i've said this before today, we all have opinions on city, we all want whats best for the club, so respect whatever other people think if they give a valid reason, not just 'hughes is shit' or whatever!

Conner ive no problem with you mate, we have sen to that but Kiam decided to go down the road of ridicule, i.e we are not real fans and we should fuck off to old trafford! Thats when he lost it mate, he has let him and your argument down by doing it and in that i think you agree.

We both agree, its opinions but just because i dont agree with your's i dont suddenly start calling you a twat or even worse, question you love for our club!

Just give it up mate they will never listen to sense! Idiots on here going on about protests and shit! You will argue till your blue in the face, won't do any good, they think money gives us the right to the best of everything its just arrogance pure and simple, MH hasn't done anything wrong, just took and average team to an average league position

I agree totally with your main points though this season has been a million times better than last, we have played some cracking football at times but we are inconsistent because we still carry too many passengers, (i mean the likes of elano who the hughes outers adore!) When i read some of these post i want to smack someone, people need to take a reality check, and i dont care about money or tactics or subs or any of that shit the semantics they through at hughes is ridiculous (Games lost in last 10 mins etc! WTF??) Does it matter when the goals are scored NO

Basically it comes down to this .. OUR TEAM ISN'T THAT GOOD! Most of our players would not get into a top 6 team regularly and the reason lost so many games is down to individual errors (like Richards for example) these players making the mistakes or hiding during games are players who were at the club before hughes but idiots on here blame the manager because Dunne puts the ball in his own net 5 times a season!

The squad that finishes this season is in a much stronger position for the start of next year than the same time 12 months ago, that is progress (again stick the money, league position, points tally up your arses I dont care!) People should look at the bigger picture and forget Jose Morinho, KaKa and all the others and lets get back to suporting the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.