Who would have thought this in August....

The players that have let us down this season are the players who were already at the club, the additions Hughes have made can not be slagged off. Thats why the guy should have more time.

The Cyber Goat said:
I agree totally with your main points though this season has been a million times better than last
Apart from in the irrefutable sense that it has actually been worse.

The Cyber Goat said:
kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
ConnorMCFC said:
look nobody is going to win this debate. me and kiam06 have our opinions on why we think hughes should stay and how we think its for the best of the club. for me all valid points

others like mcfcinsa have opinions why they think hughes should go, vaild reason even if i dont agree with them

we seem to just be repeating ourselfs all the time and going round in circles with it

now lets stop biting other city fans heads off, just for having a different opinion, wether you agree with it or not!

i've said this before today, we all have opinions on city, we all want whats best for the club, so respect whatever other people think if they give a valid reason, not just 'hughes is shit' or whatever!

Conner ive no problem with you mate, we have sen to that but Kiam decided to go down the road of ridicule, i.e we are not real fans and we should fuck off to old trafford! Thats when he lost it mate, he has let him and your argument down by doing it and in that i think you agree.

We both agree, its opinions but just because i dont agree with your's i dont suddenly start calling you a twat or even worse, question you love for our club!

At the end of the day you are against City if you are trying to get our manager sacked. So say what you want.

Just give it up mate they will never listen to sense! Idiots on here going on about protests and shit! You will argue till your blue in the face, won't do any good, they think money gives us the right to the best of everything its just arrogance pure and simple, MH hasn't done anything wrong, just took and average team to an average league position

I agree totally with your main points though this season has been a million times better than last, we have played some cracking football at times but we are inconsistent because we still carry too many passengers, (i mean the likes of elano who the hughes outers adore!) When i read some of these post i want to smack someone, people need to take a reality check, and i dont care about money or tactics or subs or any of that shit the semantics they through at hughes is ridiculous (Games lost in last 10 mins etc! WTF??) Does it matter when the goals are scored NO

Basically it comes down to this .. OUR TEAM ISN'T THAT GOOD! Most of our players would not get into a top 6 team regularly and the reason lost so many games is down to individual errors (like Richards for example) these players making the mistakes or hiding during games are players who were at the club before hughes but idiots on here blame the manager because Dunne puts the ball in his own net 5 times a season!

The squad that finishes this season is in a much stronger position for the start of next year than the same time 12 months ago, that is progress (again stick the money, league position, points tally up your arses I dont care!) People should look at the bigger picture and forget Jose Morinho, KaKa and all the others and lets get back to suporting the club!

Exactly, these guys do not realise we could have Bob Paisley as manger but if the players are shite it doesn't matter. They do not have an argument.

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
I agree totally with your main points though this season has been a million times better than last

Why has it been worse? Do you travel from dubai to every game?

kiam06 said:
The players that have let us down this season are the players who were already at the club, the additions Hughes have made can not be slagged off. Thats why the guy should have more time.

Nobody's argueing with that , and yes a lot of the old players have struggled ..... but the reality is that results (and the league position) just haven't been good enough , not even as good as last seasons , and until we surpass those we can't say we've progressed ....... the names , and reputations , of the players make absolutely no difference!

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:

If you think it has been worse this season you're having a laugh. Your on a wind up.

Kiam

Hughes bought bellamy knowing his record of injuries, it aint fucking rocket science, so yes it was a shit signing. I wonder how many games we will get out of bellamy and RSC next year???
Bridge your having a laugh. Is this the same guy who we see getting skinned every weekend

Given, zab, de jong and kompany. All good players ( how many of them do you think could get in Barca's or real's or Trafford's side?) at the end of the day its a results business and he just hasnt delivered has he?

black mamba said:
kiam06 said:

Nobody's argueing with that , and yes a lot of the old players have struggled ..... but the reality is that results (and the league position) just haven't been good enough , not even as good as last seasons , and until we surpass those we can't say we've progressed ....... the names of the players make absolutely no difference!

The results and league position are about right for the deadwood we have at the club. You need to realise that, what did you expect this year top 4?

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
not really, similar i would say, early on last season we were lucky in a few games, reading at home, united at home and we scraped alot of results 1-0, whereas the second half of the season we didnt have the luck we had early on and we were in free fall!

this season there have again been some terrible performances, but also some of the best performances i have seen from city for along time, i also look at the starting 11 this season compared to last year and see a huge gulf between the two sides, but teams take time to gel, and (my opinion) i think after a summer of the players still learning how one another play, and a transfer window of better players coming in, we will finish in the top 6 next season

The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:

Why has it been worse? Do you travel from dubai to every game?
Won less games (at best, same amount of games), lost more games, got at least 4 points less, rolled over and got shafted by the rags TWICE, put in an horrifically pathetic performance in one of the biggest games of my life time (Hamburg away), got knocked out of both domestic cups at the first attempt to woeful opposition, and will finish in a lower position.

As for the second part of your question, I don't see what relevance that has. But you're not the first person that's run out of reasonable arguments to have brought my location up today and you probably won't be the last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.