Who would have thought this in August....

The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
The point im making mister patronisation is that you cannot know the book by reading the synopsis! You keep quoting stats as an argument football isn't mathematics it is art, the football this season has been superb at time shite at others last season was 90% shite (Man u was ok!) But if you never go you wouldn't appreciate that
Yeah, you're right, I never go, never have done, didn't bother with any UEFA away games, and we don't have TVs out in the desert.

Do one you fucking tit.

Thats a man who has lost the arguement :-) I only asked a question you spat your dummy! Deny my points, you can't can you?

Goat, you got my goat up and i dont like doing this but Fuck Right Off!

Yet another dick who because someone doesnt agree with there opinion or lives outside the uk, yes thats right i live in south africa now, have been here for the last 2 years but before that lived in heywood and was a home and away for 15 years, you decide to try and make that we dont go so we know fuck all! You sir are a grade A Dick!

kiam06 said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
The point im making mister patronisation is that you cannot know the book by reading the synopsis! You keep quoting stats as an argument football isn't mathematics it is art, the football this season has been superb at time shite at others last season was 90% shite (Man u was ok!) But if you never go you wouldn't appreciate that
Yeah, you're right, I never go, never have done, didn't bother with any UEFA away games, and we don't have TVs out in the desert.

Do one you fucking tit.

Thats a man who has lost the arguement :-) I only asked a question you spat your dummy! Deny my points, you can't can you?

The Hughes out crew always spit their dummy out eventually.

I promised myself I wouldn't get into this kiam but thanks :-)

We will take them down one by one! (They usually storm off hurling insults) Your OP was spot on mate don't let them grind you down ours is the majority opinion it's just the whingers are more vocal! Keep the faith mate

Look how angry they are, They've resorted to plan B just F this F that. Sad boys.

Feed the Cyber Goat and he will score!!!

Thats a man who has lost the arguement :-) I only asked a question you spat your dummy! Deny my points, you can't can you?[/quote]

The Hughes out crew always spit their dummy out eventually.[/quote]

I promised myself I wouldn't get into this kiam but thanks :-)

Lost the arguments? Dont think so! You accused him of never going and therefore not appreciating! Is that all you can say? What makes you the Biggest blue in the world? You go every home and away game do you? never missed have you not?

We will take them down one by one! (They usually storm off hurling insults) Your OP was spot on mate don't let them grind you down ours is the majority opinion it's just the whingers are more vocal! Keep the faith mate[/quote]

blueinsa said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:

Do one you fucking tit.

Goat, you got my goat up and i dont like doing this but Fuck Right Off!

Yet another dick who because someone doesnt agree with there opinion or lives outside the uk, yes thats right i live in south africa now, have been here for the last 2 years but before that lived in heywood and was a home and away for 15 years, you decide to try and make that we dont go so we know fuck all! You sir are a grade A Dick!

Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)

kiam06 said:
Look how angry they are, They've resorted to plan B just F this F that. Sad boys.

Oh dear, i tried mate i really did! lets see who has the last laugh shall we! BTW Is goat in your gang now lol

kiam06 said:

I'm on a hat trick, they are slagging me off for asking a simple question now!

Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)[/quote]

Every game is shown live here mate, home and away so yes i watch and yes i can therfore form an opinion!

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:

Oh dear, i tried mate i really did! lets see who has the last laugh shall we! BTW Is goat in your gang now lol

Thats the spirit always half full :-) can we agree that the football better this season than last?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.