Who would have thought this in August....

The Cyber Goat said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
Look how angry they are, They've resorted to plan B just F this F that. Sad boys.

Feed the Cyber Goat and he will score!!!

Oh dear, i tried mate i really did! lets see who has the last laugh shall we! BTW Is goat in your gang now lol

Thats the spirit always half full :-) can we agree that the football better this season than last?

I will agree that some of the home performances have been better yes. Can we agree that the away ones have been abysmal, that the defeats to brighton and forest were an embarressment and that our final league position and points total are just not good enough given the money spent and you mans self proclaimed brilliance

The Cyber Goat said:
Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)
You got plenty of responses from me, so yes you did choose to ignore them. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for the last 15 years. I also watch every single game City play, and I can tell you that the sometimes admirable home form has been woefully let down by the pathetic away form. You said this year has been better than last. I've told you that in every tangible sense, it hasn't been. WBA play much prettier stuff than Stoke, but whose supporters do you think are happier today?

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)
You got plenty of responses from me, so yes you did choose to ignore them. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for the last 15 years. I also watch every single game City play, and I can tell you that the sometimes admirable home form has been woefully let down by the pathetic away form. You said this year has been better than last. I've told you that in every tangible sense, it hasn't been. WBA play much prettier stuff than Stoke, but whose supporters do you think are happier today?

Be careful Dubai, kiam and goats gang will get us!

blueinsa said:
The Cyber Goat said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
Look how angry they are, They've resorted to plan B just F this F that. Sad boys.

Feed the Cyber Goat and he will score!!!

Oh dear, i tried mate i really did! lets see who has the last laugh shall we! BTW Is goat in your gang now lol

Thats the spirit always half full :-) can we agree that the football better this season than last?

I will agree that some of the home performances have been better yes. Can we agree that the away ones have been abysmal, that the defeats to brighton and forest were an embarressment and that our final league position and points total are just not good enough given the money spent and you mans self proclaimed brilliance

No mate i think your missing my point, I don't want to talk individual games, I mean in general, I now look forwards to the games because we play good football, sometimes we are shite granted and that will be the case for a few years until we get the right personell BUT we try to play the game in the right way and it's enjoyable to watch! last year was crap we didn't score many goals and played to not lose rather than win IMO do you agree? If not please state

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:

Just to qualify because i'm numb, you think that sven played better football last season than hughes this season? yes or no will suffice

The Cyber Goat said:
BUT we try to play the game in the right way and it's enjoyable to watch!
You only watch home games then?

Fair enough, you only had to say so.

Our away form has been dreadful for years, it can't be blamed on Hughes it is the deadwood shite players!!!

I agree it has been poor but I think recently we've picked up, we beat Everton and should have drew yesterday so I am encouraged for next season. If the squad is strengthend, which it will be our away form will improve, add that to our home form and we should do alright next season with Hughes!!!

Do we play to win? do we? 2 def. midfielders and 1 up front? Football more enjoyable? if you like watching us get beat 18 times in the league plus defeats in cup comps. then fair play to you fella but it aint my cup of tea!

Do i think weve progressed? NO! Do results Prove this? YES!

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
BUT we try to play the game in the right way and it's enjoyable to watch!
You only watch home games then?

Fair enough, you only had to say so.

Away games are only for going on the piss :-) please answer my question with a yes or no not another question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.