Who would have thought this in August....

We play the same formation as Liverpool, Chelsea, Rags to name but three and it works for them. So what are you talking about?

kiam06 said:
we should do alright next season with Hughes!!!
You see, I'd rather we did a lot better than 'alright' and I think we can do if we bring in a manager of a better standard. It's all there for the taking and, quite frankly, we need to get moving quickly. We're not going to be the richest club in the world for much longer if we keep dawdling along in mid-table, and I personally can't see Hughes ever doing any better than that.

But it's all about opinions, and I think we best live it at that for now.

maybe i have been at the crackpipe for too long but i find it astonishing that anyone can try and justify this season as being an improvement.

granted i have enjoyed the home form more than the last few years because we have scored more but i have also seen us lose 6 games at home in the league.

no point being entertained by more goals if the end result is still mediocroity.

Dubai Blue said:
kiam06 said:
we should do alright next season with Hughes!!!
You see, I'd rather we did a lot better than 'alright' and I think we can do if we bring in a manager of a better standard. It's all there for the taking and, quite frankly, we need to get moving quickly. We're not going to be the richest club in the world for much longer if we keep dawdling along in mid-table, and I personally can't see Hughes ever doing any better than that.

But it's all about opinions, and I think we best live it at that for now.

Like I said earlier we are not Barcelona, we must walk before we run.

blueinsa said:
Do we play to win? do we? 2 def. midfielders and 1 up front? Football more enjoyable? if you like watching us get beat 18 times in the league plus defeats in cup comps. then fair play to you fella but it aint my cup of tea!

Do i think weve progressed? NO! Do results Prove this? YES!

Arsenal won the league with petit vierra played fantastic football and went unbeaten all season, we do it Hughes is bobby gould!! Could you please answer my original question Is the football better to watch this season than last? YES or NO will do!

blueinsa said:
Do we play to win? do we? 2 def. midfielders and 1 up front? Football more enjoyable? if you like watching us get beat 18 times in the league plus defeats in cup comps. then fair play to you fella but it aint my cup of tea!

Arsenal won the league with petit vierra played fantastic football and went unbeaten all season, we do it Hughes is bobby gould!! Could you please answer my original question Is the football better to watch this season than last? YES or NO will do!

I will answer you goat. Yes It was better because we didnt lose 18 league games unlike this season, so for me thats better because i dont like to see us lose! And because your pissed at away games, just in case you havnt notices we have been shit all season away. Hope that helps mate

blueinsa said:

The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)
You got plenty of responses from me, so yes you did choose to ignore them. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for the last 15 years. I also watch every single game City play, and I can tell you that the sometimes admirable home form has been woefully let down by the pathetic away form. You said this year has been better than last. I've told you that in every tangible sense, it hasn't been. WBA play much prettier stuff than Stoke, but whose supporters do you think are happier today?

Just to qualify because i'm numb, you think that sven played better football last season than hughes this season? yes or no will suffice
My previous post about Stoke and WBA quite clearly sums up my feelings. We may well have played prettier stuff this season (but only at home and mainly against cannon fodder) but it has been less effective. The table backs that up and negates your original statement that this season has been a million times better than last. It hasn't. We've gone backwards whilst spending the GDP of a small African country. Forgive me for not doing cartwheels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.