Who would have thought this in August....

I know which team I would rather watch and it is not the one with Rolando and Vassell.

The Cyber Goat said:
blueinsa said:
Do we play to win? do we? 2 def. midfielders and 1 up front? Football more enjoyable? if you like watching us get beat 18 times in the league plus defeats in cup comps. then fair play to you fella but it aint my cup of tea!

Do i think weve progressed? NO! Do results Prove this? YES!

Arsenal won the league with petit vierra played fantastic football and went unbeaten all season, we do it Hughes is bobby gould!! Could you please answer my original question Is the football better to watch this season than last? YES or NO will do!

Ah there is a problem with your argument mate, Aesenal went unbeaten, we have lost 18 times, 6 of them at home. So yes Hughes is Bobby Gould! Oh and NO!

Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Heywood great, JBurg must be a walk in the park :-) you like him have jumped the gun! I only asked if he went, as he was saying the football last year was better, didn't comment on his response as i didn't get one, BUT if you ask 99% of season ticketholders they will agree that this year is better! Now please get your Goat down as it's dangerous up there :-)
You got plenty of responses from me, so yes you did choose to ignore them. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for the last 15 years. I also watch every single game City play, and I can tell you that the sometimes admirable home form has been woefully let down by the pathetic away form. You said this year has been better than last. I've told you that in every tangible sense, it hasn't been. WBA play much prettier stuff than Stoke, but whose supporters do you think are happier today?

Just to qualify because i'm numb, you think that sven played better football last season than hughes this season? yes or no will suffice
My previous post about Stoke and WBA quite clearly sums up my feelings. We may well have played prettier stuff this season (but only at home and mainly against cannon fodder) but it has been less effective. The table backs that up and negates your original statement that this season has been a million times better than last. It hasn't. We've gone backwards whilst spending the GDP of a small African country. Forgive me for not doing cartwheels.

You can't say we are not a more solid team with Zabaleta, De Jong, Kompany and Bridge. Come on.

remember we rode our luck earlier on last season, reading at home united at home etc...luck we didnt have in the second part of the season

it wasnt great last year, scraping 1-0 wins (but 3 points is 3 points i suppose)!

we have been much better this season, similar to the second half of last season luck hasnt been with us for a couple of games and others, again simialr to last season, we have been terrible!

yet we wanted sven to stay but want hughes out after similar seasons?

Looks like you main man Goat has done one kiam! He must have read what he put in his last post lol. Will you be ok all alone?

blueinsa said:
I will answer you goat. Yes It was better because we didnt lose 18 league games unlike this season, so for me thats better because i dont like to see us lose! And because your pissed at away games, just in case you havnt notices we have been shit all season away. Hope that helps mate

Bluinsa, we have been shit away MOST of the season, but in saying that we have been shit most of the 20 0dd years I've been going! Thanks for the laughs but I feel debating this with you is futile if you really think last season was better to watch than this you are either blind or lying about going to games :-), of all the people i know, not on internet foums but season ticket holders who go some of them to EVERY game ( I only make a handful of away games) Not one of them prefers Sven there is no comparison and if you think otherwise then we will never find any common ground because we see different things at a football match! Happy posting mate

ConnorMCFC said:
remember we rode our luck earlier on last season, reading at home united at home etc...luck we didnt have in the second part of the season

it wasnt great last year, scraping 1-0 wins (but 3 points is 3 points i suppose)!

we have been much better this season, similar to the second half of last season luck hasnt been with us for a couple of games and others, again simialr to last season, we have been terrible!

True Connor, not seen any 8-1 defeats this year either.

honest to god, is the average IQ of bluemoon posters about 1?????

we have got more defensive as the season has gone on yet not stopped conceding goals, some people on here need medical attention.

not 1 player brought in by Hughes has actually improved, they have all gone backwards.

ffs.

kiam06 said:
ConnorMCFC said:

True Connor, not seen any 8-1 defeats this year either.

Or 6-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.