Who would you buy in the summer ?

Goats left knee said:
maicon.chiellini.lahm.di maria.jovetic.gerrard.torres. Definate title challengers

To be fair a Torres / Tevez front two would be amazing

All depends on our final position - if we do get 4th - then anything will be possible but until then no names from me

dctid said:
Banned Tosspot said:
To win or challenge for the Prem we need a Terry, Vidic, Stam type centre half.

We should also bring back Hart to challenge Given.

Ireland and SWP are not good enough so a creative midfielder is a must. I still think Kaka could be on his way.

All depends what Jose wants ;)

KAKA is shite - struggling at Real - dont want another white elephant - if this last 18 months has shown us one thing superstars we dont want instead we want quality class players that have a huge workrate and plenty of skill and ability. Rather have a Fletcher than a Kaka

I don't mean to offend you but saying you'd rather have a FLETCHER than a KAKA just depresses me. Granted he isn't in top form but come on, we aren't lacking grafters, Bellers,Tevez,Barry,de Jong (not criticising these guys by the way), we are lacking a little bit of magic in the middle of the park.

I think whoever we sign needs to come for the chance to win things and not to line there pockets. on that basis I'd be more inclined to take players from teams not playing for Europe's elite. I'd have
Di maria
Hamsik
and a full back
the rest of the time should be spent shipping out the dead wood, loaning out youth players etc. oh anf f***ing robinho off to anyone who'll have him

andy said:
dctid said:
KAKA is shite - struggling at Real - dont want another white elephant - if this last 18 months has shown us one thing superstars we dont want instead we want quality class players that have a huge workrate and plenty of skill and ability. Rather have a Fletcher than a Kaka

I don't mean to offend you but saying you'd rather have a FLETCHER than a KAKA just depresses me. Granted he isn't in top form but come on, we aren't lacking grafters, Bellers,Tevez,Barry,de Jong (not criticising these guys by the way), we are lacking a little bit of magic in the middle of the park.

Real curently have a team of superstars and out of the CL - United Rooney apart have a team a world class / quality players and are still in the CL - says it all to me

Buy a KAKA but then you must have an Alonso type with him and neither Barry or DJ are an Alonso type - sort out that position then maybe until then no way.

dctid said:
Banned Tosspot said:
To win or challenge for the Prem we need a Terry, Vidic, Stam type centre half.

We should also bring back Hart to challenge Given.

Ireland and SWP are not good enough so a creative midfielder is a must. I still think Kaka could be on his way.

All depends what Jose wants ;)

Oh dear.

Banned Tosspot said:
dctid said:
Oh dear.

I can remember all those months ago when this forum was littered with bollocks posting about how United were on the decline - how shit they are - what a piss poor team they are - well last 8 of the CL - top 2 of the Prem and Carling Cup winner later they aint doing badly and players like Fletcher have been instrumental on that. Need to wake up some pople on here - you can play pretty attractive football like Arse and win fook all or power strong football like the rags or Chelski and pretty much win everything. Its not about buying all the top players its about putting a team together that is competative and sometime that may mean that lesser players and certainly less fancied players are better than superstars and like it or fookin lump it the rags are a case in point. I would rather have a team of Tevez than KAKA both world class but both very very different players

Sorry, but the first bit of that paragraph is one of the most ignorant things I've read on here for a while. Kaka was the Champions League top scorer in 2007, he's won the Ballon D'Or, he's won the Fifa World Player of the Year award, all very recently.

He is most definitely not 'shite', as you so eloquently put it. It would be wonderful to have him at COMS. And even if you disagree with that last part, at least acknowledge that he is a 'quality class player'. Time to re-evaluate your football knowledge, methinks.

lb - lahm or taiwo (maybe)
cm - perhaps a cheeky bid for rodwell. marek hamsik
am - sneijder or modric or eden hazard (tho tough to get any)
alm - di maria or silva(can see petrov and robinho leaving and bellamy not playing twice each week
st - villa, torres, dzeko (perhaps trya deal with valencia for villa and silva + robinho and cash but doubt they could pay his wages) would like to see some investment in youth personally and let them become a team so lukaka from anderlecht too

our midfield lacks creativity, if i was in charge id be going for sneijder.

dctid said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I can remember all those months ago when this forum was littered with bollocks posting about how United were on the decline - how shit they are - what a piss poor team they are - well last 8 of the CL - top 2 of the Prem and Carling Cup winner later they aint doing badly and players like Fletcher have been instrumental on that. Need to wake up some pople on here - you can play pretty attractive football like Arse and win fook all or power strong football like the rags or Chelski and pretty much win everything. Its not about buying all the top players its about putting a team together that is competative and sometime that may mean that lesser players and certainly less fancied players are better than superstars and like it or fookin lump it the rags are a case in point. I would rather have a team of Tevez than KAKA both world class but both very very different players
We already have Fletcher type players.

Come on Einstein, name some creative players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.