Who would you like us to sign next?

When i lived in Holland, a lot of the time you see the tourist following museum routes or with their face in a map.
Never seemingly stopping and actually enjoying the surroundings.

The transfer forum is that tourist, head in the map storming forward and not taking a moment to enjoy the place they have just reached.

Personally i couldn't give a hoot until at least the end of the season, i shall enjoy what we have atm.

Dax777 said:
gwt said:
Sven Bender.
I'll rather have Cabaye over either of the bender brothers.
He's a great player too. He would be cheaper than Sven most likely as well, but Sven would be better as a long term player. I think that Sven is better defensively than Cabaye but he won't add many goals to the team or even too many assissts for that matter. Cabaye is more of an attacking mid than Bender which is why I would personally choose Bender though.

TCIB said:
When i lived in Holland, a lot of the time you see the tourist following museum routes or with their face in a map.
Never seemingly stopping and actually enjoying the surroundings.

The transfer forum is that tourist, head in the map storming forward and not taking a moment to enjoy the place they have just reached.

Personally i couldn't give a hoot until at least the end of the season, i shall enjoy what we have atm.
Transfer forums only a bit of fun mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.