Who would you like us to sign next?

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
The Engineer said:
How about this mega deal

We buy Suarez for £50m from Liverpool, sell Dzeko to Dortmund £20m, offer Madrid Aguero in exchange of £25m cash, Khedeira and Isco.

I know I'm gonna be slammed for suggesting Aguero is offloaded but IMO we would have a stronger line up with Isco, Suarez and Khedeira in the squad than Aguero an Dzeko. I know football manager will be mentioned but this bunch of deals is very very realistic!!

Keep Aguero

Khedeira is out for six months and we now don't need Isco.

Sell Dzeko and just sign Suarez anyhow.

We desperately need a third central-midfielder that can rival Yaya and Fernandinho. Then I'd be looking at centre-back, and someone who either already is or soon will be one of the 15 best in the world.

IN:
Bruno Martins Indi
Luke Shaw
Blaise Matuidi
Marco Reus
Kostas Mitroglou

OUT:
Joleon Lescott
Gael Clichy
Javi Garcia
Edin Dzeko

Lineup:
Hart
Zab-Vinnie-Nastasic-Shaw
Silva-Matuidi-Yaya-Reus
Kun-Negredo

Pantilimon-Martins Indi-Kolarov-Fernandinho-Milner-Nasri-Jovetic

Zouma is an easy one if the price is to be believed. We need to take the pressure off Vinny to play every game and rush back from injury, it's going to shorten his career.

A DM would be valuable, as we essentially have nothing behind Yaya and Ferna.

To me, those two are the primary priorities.

A top drawer cb (Ramos, Pepe, Mangala, Varane, Vertonghen)
A quality keeper to fight with Joe, possibly on loan (Casillas, Cesar, Begovic, Krul, Valdes)

Out
Lescott
Boyata
Rodwell on loan perhaps
Guidetti loan

In summer:
Baines
A quality cm to rival Yaya and Ferna (Matuidi, Pogba, Bender)
Maybe a striker

Out
Pants (if we sign a keeper perminently)
Clichy/Kolarov
Barry
Garcia
Sinclair
Dzeko

kun said:
A top drawer cb (Ramos, Pepe, Mangala, Varane, Vertonghen)
A quality keeper to fight with Joe, possibly on loan (Casillas, Cesar, Begovic, Krul, Valdes)

Out
Lescott
Boyata
Rodwell on loan perhaps
Guidetti loan

In summer:
Baines
A quality cm to rival Yaya and Ferna (Matuidi, Pogba, Bender)
Maybe a striker

Out
Pants (if we sign a keeper perminently)
Clichy/Kolarov
Barry
Garcia
Sinclair
Dzeko

"Hi Victor Valdes would you like to leave a certain starting spot at Barcelona and all the potential trophies to sit on our bench"

chrisoasis said:
IN:
Bruno Martins Indi
Luke Shaw
Blaise Matuidi
Marco Reus
Kostas Mitroglou

OUT:
Joleon Lescott
Gael Clichy
Javi Garcia
Edin Dzeko

Lineup:
Hart
Zab-Vinnie-Nastasic-Shaw
Silva-Matuidi-Yaya-Reus
Kun-Negredo

Pantilimon-Martins Indi-Kolarov-Fernandinho-Milner-Nasri-Jovetic

complete rubbish this is

This is now very evident who we should sign. I've never seen Matuidi before but if he's box to box then no we don't need another box to box but however if he can sit and break up play similar to the way NDJ did AND add energy to the midfield then yes bring him in as we desperately need protection in front of the back four.

A young powerful ball playing centre back is needed to cover Vinny's injuries, again I've neve seen Zouma or Mangala play but if any if these two are what I described we need then yes sign one.

I feel we need a new left back too but this can wait till the summer.

We should offload Lescott, Garcia and Dzeko in January and use Guidetti as Dzeko's replacement!!

They don't call me The Engineer for nothing. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.