Who'd you reckon will be our new striker?

Muriel looks a good player. Wouldn't cost a lot, probably incentives involved. High risk, but we won't get a sure thing unless we pay up.

LoveCity said:
Di Marzio says we're in for Gomez.

Very disappointing, if true. He lost Bayern the CL finals by himself two years ago.

Maybe not as shiny as some might expect but someone who is equally effective. I hope that helps.

MrDaveyHavoc said:
Whoever Atletico Madrid are lining up to replace Falcao

This. 100% this. Atletico just produce these world class strikers one after the other. Forlan, Aguero, Falcao. They must be doing something right.

I would like us to go in for Benteke or Lakaku. Both young, both would be reasonable prices and wages. Also, both are getting good experience internationally as well both playing for Belgium.

Belgium is a sleeper for the WC 2014 and they will both get lots of experience against the best of the best even during the offseason.

I know international soccer is different, but they both had great seasons last year so they are proven in PL league and the extra experience against high caliber competition can only help.

I especially like Benteke because he has a great work rate like Tevez. Also with Navas tossing in crosses with Nasri and Silva both being assist men more than goal scorers, I think Benteke could shine.

If we are going for slightly older players on the cheap, I like Negredo. Villa will demand higher wages than Negredo will I am certain and he is also older. Negredo is taller so he can head as well. Don't forget that we should have it in good with Sevilla already because we got Navas and he has chemistry with Navas as well.

Ray78 said:
kun said:
Ray78 said:
Who knows......
Probably not you.........

or you ;).
ted_paranoid.gif

proudbear said:
MrDaveyHavoc said:
Whoever Atletico Madrid are lining up to replace Falcao

This. 100% this. Atletico just produce these world class strikers one after the other. Forlan, Aguero, Falcao. They must be doing something right.

How did they produce Falcao and Forlan? Falcao was 40 million and was scoring for fun with Porto, Forlan also did well with Villareal and wasn't cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.