Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

It pains me to say I'm going to have to lump Kolorov in with this too.

They look like total wastes of money.

I hope I'm wrong but I haven't seen any sign of it.

i said this in another thread, to date they are both gash.

Breadsnapper said:
Still 21, not had a lengthy run in the team, in a new team that is still getting used to each.other. Had injury problems, in new country and is still getting to grips with the managers system.
I know I post some shite but this bollocks has got to stop. Get behind players ffs.

This.

He looked very good in the world cup, and to be in a team as good as Germany, playing on his weak foot, he must have some ability. I'm willing to give him time to adapt and develop.

Richards took several years in development to (almost) return where he was 5 years ago and people say he's improving, he needs time, and always prompt to forgive and forget his abysmal performances all these years, but Boateng has been here for just a few months and people want to chop his head off now!

bluethai said:
Richards took several years in development to (almost) return where he was 5 years ago and people say he's improving, he needs time, and always prompt to forgive and forget his abysmal performances all these years, but Boateng has been here for just a few months and people want to chop his head off now!

nobody wants to chop his head off, what fans want is for bob to pick micah or zab untill jerome gets his fitness and his head right for the prem.same with AK.

de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It pains me to say I'm going to have to lump Kolorov in with this too.

They look like total wastes of money.

I hope I'm wrong but I haven't seen any sign of it.

i said this in another thread, to date they are both gash.

I hope thats a joke... I dont think I could name many left backs better than kolarov. The guy is brilliant.

Boateng on the other hand is shocking.

He just hasn't played enough and not enough in his preferred position to make a definite judgement either way. Truth is we have had some fine performances from other players in defense (best in the prem) and their is quite the standard for Boateng to match at the moment. He needs consecutive games, something we have given to a James Milner before people start formulating solid opinions.

Let me get this right, Jerome Boateng played in a team that battered England 4-0 in the final of the u21 Euro championship. An England team that included Nedum Onuoha, Micah Richards, Adam Johnson and James Milner, He then played against the senior England team that was played off the park and eventually finished third, in the WC. He also played regularly for Hamburg, who reached two successive Europa League semi finals. Is regarded by coaches around Europe as one of the best emerging defenders in European football.

Meanwhile, some posters on here, led by an erudite videomaker, feel after 12 games, the lad cannot master the basics of football.

Ffs, no wonder we have become a laughing stock. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

While we are it, Boateng suffer a torn tendon, that was damaged DURING the match against Denmark, not by air hostess, who only hit the knee later on. An omission of knowledge possibly not covered by ITK transfer status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.