whoever scouted Boateng

It said everything when Mancini played Zab at LB and Mica at RB against Arsenal one of our biggest games of the season! Don't think he truly trusts the other two yet! We need our couching staff to work with em........

can we chill out and take it easy
taking things too seriously is bad for your health, i thought this was supposed to be light hearted banter not my opinion is better than yours or i'm right and your wrong

waspish said:
It said everything when Mancini played Zab at LB and Mica at RB against Arsenal one of our biggest games of the season! Don't think he truly trusts the other two yet! We need our couching staff to work with em........

Maybe that is the trouble our couching staff are letting them have too many couch breaks!!

(Not being the spelling police, it just struck me as funny, sorry. My terrible sense of humour I guess! And the thread does need a little light heartedness I think. Come on folks no one is perfect all the time, they all have to have a couple of off days now and again.)

sometimes boateng pulls off a slide tackle that really impresses me...

but most of the time he seems to be just plodding about taking it easy... doesnt close down defenders at all, which is really frustrating.

Call me a dreamer but when we shell out millions on a player i'd expect him to at least do the basics right.

Boatengs defending at full back is schoolboy stuff. More often than not the wingers get a cross in (even after Boateng has jumped in the air and turned his considerable back on the crosser)
Yes, i saw him at the WC and his last game at left back was terrible. He may well turn into a good centre half but we have him as a full-back and he's no better than the players we already had in that position.

I'm way too lazy to read through 15 pages so apologies if it has already been mentioned but didn't Mancini make a point when we signed him that he would take quite a while to adapt to the Prem and not to expect too much too soon? I agree that he is currently our 3rd best right back which is probably why he is in and out of the team, but he's a young lad, trying to adapt to the English game and he isn't playing in his best position, give him a chance ffs.

Still 21, not had a lengthy run in the team, in a new team that is still getting used to each.other. Had injury problems, in new country and is still getting to grips with the managers system.
I know I post some shite but this bollocks has got to stop. Get behind players ffs.

The work rate thing does concern me; one point in particular I remember him jogging back from a forward run in a very lazy fashion as Leicester broke forwards.

But all things considered, I honestly didn't think he was that terrible yesterday - thought he looked better than recent games (not saying much I know, but hopefully some progress being made).

Eccles Blue said:
waspish said:

Maybe that is the trouble our couching staff are letting them have too many couch breaks!!

(Not being the spelling police, it just struck me as funny, sorry. My terrible sense of humour I guess! And the thread does need a little light heartedness I think. Come on folks no one is perfect all the time, they all have to have a couple of off days now and again.)

Hahahhahaha my predictive text is not working thats my spory and I'm sicking to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.