whoever scouted Boateng

tolmie's hairdoo said:
For my own reasons, I feel it best to take my leave from the board for a while.

There seems to be a concerted effort by some to make my enjoyment of this site nothing but a chore in recent weeks.

Very disappointing news but understandable.

The forum has become overrun by the hard of thinking in recent times.

Take a break like I did, Tolm, but you'll be sorely missed.

Hes been shit so far so time will tell-its obviously a confidence thing as the ball looks like a hot potatoe as soon as he gets near it.

Weve still got the best defense in the country so lets chill a little eh lads.

80s Shorts said:
GStar said:
And at 21, far from the finished article (mentioned by both Mancini and Boateng) whilst playing practically every game for a country currently much stronger internationally than most... I'd say there's only one person who should be embarressed and it's deffinately not Mancini and his team.

Totally agree.

Stick to your wumming in the transfer forum Hairdo.

We like reasonable discussion in here, not reactionary bullshit.

You are actually the biggest prick on the forum, and I don't say that lightly.

Well done on driving another great poster from the site.

You wouldn't know what reasonable discussion was.

Sorry Mods but he fucking deserves it.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It pains me to say I'm going to have to lump Kolorov in with this too.

They look like total wastes of money.

I hope I'm wrong but I haven't seen any sign of it.

Carefull. This has "Tevez" written all over it again ;)

I really really hope so GStar.

But it is a concern. Thank God we have Richards and Zabaleta.

I had high hope for Kolorov and he looks like he can attack, but he can't defend!!!

Didsbury Dave said:

I had high hope for Kolorov and he looks like he can attack, but he can't defend!!!

I was going to say Real Madrid wanted him... but then i remembered that they've hardly got a track record of signing quality at the back.

I think Kolarov's been decent so far, i thought he had a great debut at Spurs until he was taken off, he had Lennon in his pocket.

It's going to be hard for defenders, coming from league's where you have more time and space to mark an opponent to a league which is more physical and much quicker.

I think both Boateng and Kolarov have very bright future's they have all the attributes needed to be top players. The potential is there and i think it's ridiculous this kind of thread writing them off is on here so early into their City careers.

players like Kolarov Boateng and Balotelli who have been injured for a long time earlier in the season it's normal to be less fit compared to others.

I had reservations about Boateng from the off after watching him a number of times in Germany - A bit of a "Gelson" - Effort over substance.
However I'm most disappointed by Kolarov - really hoped we had found the answer to our left back problems. My only question is whether he is 100% fit - sincerely hope not and that there is more to come.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I was going to say Real Madrid wanted him... but then i remembered that they've hardly got a track record of signing quality at the back.

I think Kolarov's been decent so far, i thought he had a great debut at Spurs until he was taken off, he had Lennon in his pocket.

It's going to be hard for defenders, coming from league's where you have more time and space to mark an opponent to a league which is more physical and much quicker.

I think both Boateng and Kolarov have very bright future's they have all the attributes needed to be top players. The potential is there and i think it's ridiculous this kind of thread writing them off is on here so early into their City careers.

I heard Joes Mourinho say he wanted to sign Kolorov and that totally convinced me he was going to be top drawer. That's why I'm shocked at what I see at the moment. It's tha lack of pace which really worries me.

I don't think there's anything ridiculous about Tolmie's comments at all - it's debate and opinion. It's what the forum's for. I have to say I agree with him too. Until yesterday I consoled myself that Boateng was a centre half playing out of position but now I'm not even sure about that.

Come on lads, prove us wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.