Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

jrb said:
As a pairing in central midfield, Yaya and Galliano would be immense. Both 6 foot odd, strong, and athletic. As a pairing they would win everything in the air and on the ground.
...who's Galliano jrb - the only one I know is an old bloke who works in Milan?

nehe11 said:
jrb said:
Fellaini.

Close the thread.

As a pairing in central midfield, Yaya and Galliano would be immense. Both 6 foot odd, strong, and athletic. As a pairing they would win everything in the air and on the ground.

Mark my words. If we don' t at least try and sign him, Fergie an United will.
I can´t see him do the buisness in Europe, specially along side Yaya who´s a bit lazy when it comes to defending in a two man MF. Technically and tactially I think he´s lacking, he´s more of a kick and rush player imo.

He'd never make it through a whole CL game for us. European red card walking!

Fellaini isn't technically good enough for our midfield, he misplaces loads of passes (nearly 10% fewer successful passes than Barry). Plus he's so dirty and wouldn't get away with it as much for us. He's best off the striker in a long ball/direct team, aka not us. Moyes knows this and has only played him in CM three times in the league this season. Another square peg/round hole signing to file next to Dzeko and others.

LoveCity said:
Fellaini isn't technically good enough for our midfield, he misplaces loads of passes (nearly 10% fewer successful passes than Barry). Plus he's so dirty and wouldn't get away with it as much for us. He's best off the striker in a long ball/direct team, aka not us. Moyes knows this and has only played him in CM three times in the league this season. Another square peg/round hole signing to file next to Dzeko and others.
Who's good enough for us then LC - Bender, Paulinho, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Vidal, Kondogbia, Benat?
One of them surely is on his way.

I would give Zaba a go. never stops running, good at getting stuck in and feisty with it.

Would give it everything as usual.

Lewbiz said:
M'bia from QPR.
Everybody was raving about him last summer when QPR signed him but being honest, I've been massively underwhelmed by him. Good engine and all that but always seems to fuck up when in good positions.

Joehannes said:
Lewbiz said:
M'bia from QPR.
Everybody was raving about him last summer when QPR signed him but being honest, I've been massively underwhelmed by him. Good engine and all that but always seems to fuck up when in good positions.

That's what people thought about yaya at barca.

Lewbiz said:
Joehannes said:
Lewbiz said:
M'bia from QPR.

That's what people thought about yaya at barca.
Did they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.