Whoops

Re: SkySportsNews Clip Kompany owned by Jack Rodwell! Rodwell!!!

coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

1. Rodwell is class.

2. Based on a single clip, you've come to the conclusion Kompany shouldn't even expect a regular place.

How about i show you a five minute clip of Torres taking the piss out of Vidic time and again? I guess he should be palying Conference football.

GStar said:
coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

1. Rodwell is class.

2. Based on a single clip, you've come to the conclusion Kompany shouldn't even expect a regular place.

How about i show you a five minute clip of Torres taking the piss out of Vidic time and again? I guess he should be palying Conference football.

coulsonblue owned by GSTAR! GSTAR!!!

that means nothing, i'm sure every player in world football gets skinned every once in a while, and rodwells a quality player it would be worse if it was somebody pants

this thread & the maradona should be city manager thread.. oh dear go away you wum.

one time, does that let us forget the hard match savin tackles he does for us week in week out??

Why doesn't the OP analyse the other 44 league goals conceded while he's at it!

Either this post is a complete wind up or the OP is a fuckin knob end, on the other hand he could be both.

coulsonblue said:

Yeah, that was terrible. So was his performance away to Brum. And being thrown to the floor easily by Crouch at home to Spurs in May was poor. But for 95% of every other game he's played for us he's been excellent.

Messi has poor games and poor spells within a game he plays well in overall. So does every other player on this planet!

I once dropped a buttered crumpet and it landed butter side down... I got owned by gravity and the floor. Does that mean I should never eat crumpets again, or should I take my own life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.