Whos better.... C. Ronaldo or Messi?

Stillsy said:
Right take your blue tinted specs off here for a second fellas. Messi is absolutely class and so is Ronaldo but who is actually better?

Im going too say Ronaldo just edges it but its so close!

i cant believe this topic

there is no way Ronaldo better than Messi

Messi by far the best player in the world , i cant think i will see a player better than him in my life

Messi by a mile, but my prediction is that it might be closer by the end of next season.

Ronaldo is more complete player and can hack it both in EPL and Spain. Messi has yet to prove his worth outside of Spain and Barca. Even in Argentina squad he was fairly average in WC.

Don't see why blue specs should play a part, Ronaldo isn't a Man United player and in all likelihood never will be again, and they didn't develop him either. It's more likely just ''don't like dickeads specs'' :)

But yeah, in all seriousness the gap isn't as huge as some are making out. My answer is still Messi, but it isn't that big a gulf in class.

they are so different but so close. stats dont lie , eyes dont lie. they both are decisive in the 2 best world team. they are a joy to watch.

great time for football lovers to have two players at once so strong and still in their prime

rickyyt said:
messi
ronaldo goes missing in the biggest games
Mario by the end of next season

The converse is true, Ronaldo performs in the big games (and when his team is under the cosh).

Messi NEVER performs when his team is struggling.

both brilliant players but i look at it this way, who would i prefer in citys team ? and it would be messi every day

Ronaldo is phenomenal but Messi is ahead of him by quite a large distance. We are talking about a player who will go down as one of the all time greats... and he is only 22 - so much more to achieve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.