Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

Mike Pickering sat behind me v Bradford , Maine Road, around 1998, also sat behind Badly Drawn Boy v Villa, late 2010.

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Badly Drawn Boy many times having a fag on the spiral on Colin Bell level 2 and Lard (of Mark and Lard) having a half time pint.

Seen him on there a good few times, Jason Manford also sat near by as he always stood next to the spiral exit at half time...

Remember seeing Lard at that Everton game where we kicked off mega early for the Chinese TV, he was wearing his pjs and dressing gown ....

I thought our only celebrity fan was Curley Watts ( sat next to him pre match in the beehive for a night game at maine road.)
Saw Mike Pickering at West Ham away ( semi final last season.)
The Guy who plays Kenny Dagleish in Phoenix Nights sots in Sputh stsnd Level 2 near us.
Saw Rodney Marsh at Fulham away a couple of years ago.
The Goat and Andy Morisson were about 4 rows behind us at Old Scaffold a few years ago

Sat behind Tommy Docherty at a reserve game several years ago.
Also sat next to Didi Hamman but it was on the train to Wilmslow a couple of weeks ago so doesn't really count.

Sat next to Kinkladze at Maine rd once when he was out injured, he was in normal clothes and I didnt even notice ! We were late in and I just plonked myself down! He left at half time and our kid said "you dick why didnt you say anything"!

Sat next door but one to mark lillis at the cup final (i was sat next to his son who apparently is a goalie (rochdale?)

Back in 1997, I went out to eat at a restaurant on my own (not by choice), and ended up sitting next to Jewel, the american country singer, eating dinner together before she had a gig in Stockholm later that evening. It was before she was well known in Europe I guess.

She looked bloody fabulous btw.

Oops, sorry.. just realized we were talking about a City game.

No one.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

I said famous......

biggrin.gif

Paul Lake (against QPR in 2012, dunno what happened that day) and Mike Pickering.
At a game in Aberystwyth Town I did stand next to Jim Bowen (always had him down as Morecambe fan or something)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.