Why are Liverpool fans always praised for being "sporting"

You know what fucks me off more than anything with this sorry excuse for a club is the hillsborough disaster like they were unfornuate to be there rather than the cause while media drivels on about the poor liverpool fans they forget the Bradford fire and i didnt know about Heysel until i was 20 and im 25 now. Its not like im a hideaway football fan i take great interest in all football and i didnt know about heysel until they played Juve in champs league

When I saw this thread title I knew that pretty soon the topic would soon turn to Hillsborough. Even though the OP was talking about something else and the only common demoninator was that it involved Liverpool supporters.

Thats by the by.

However, whenever someone on here mentions Hillsborough its usually accompanied with an accusation thrown towards the Scousers that they are obsessed with it and milk it etc.

You are all fucking hypocrites. Astounding hypocrites. You're the ones going on about it arent you? You're the ones who ALWAYS bring it up whenever Liverpool is mentioned on Bluemoon.
The thread wasnt remotely about Hillsborough!

Lucky Toma said:
When I saw this thread title I knew that pretty soon the topic would soon turn to Hillsborough. Even though the OP was talking about something else and the only common demoninator was that it involved Liverpool supporters.

Thats by the by.

However, whenever someone on here mentions Hillsborough its usually accompanied with an accusation thrown towards the Scousers that they are obsessed with it and milk it etc.

You are all fucking hypocrites. Astounding hypocrites. You're the ones going on about it arent you? You're the ones who ALWAYS bring it up whenever Liverpool is mentioned on Bluemoon.
The thread wasnt remotely about Hillsborough!

Funny thing is there were 12 posts, and just 1 mention, (well 13, and 2 now since yours did).

You're right it wasn't about that, it still isn't if you comment on the other 11 posts.

There was two posts that mention Hillsborough and an affirmative response to one of them and another post that clearly alludes to Hillsborough.

I'm not much of a mathmatician Cleavers but I make that four out of twelve. A neat quarter of all posts.

If you're going to use a sarcastic put-down learn to count otherwise you just look a bit silly.

(When I say 'you are all hypocrites' I am referring to those four. I am certainly culpible there of not making that clear)

Lucky Toma said:
There was two posts that mention Hillsborough and an affirmative response to one of them and another post that clearly alludes to Hillsborough.

I'm not much of a mathmatician Cleavers but I make that four out of twelve. A neat quarter of all posts.

If you're going to use a sarcastic put-down learn to count otherwise you just look a bit silly.

(When I say 'you are all hypocrites' I am referring to those four. I am certainly culpible there of not making that clear)

Sorry I missed one when I looked back, it was (until you posted) 2, well now its 4.

As for the underlined bit, the word "all" suggests everyone in the topic to me, which is why I objected.

Back to the true topic now ??

Are they? I've never heard anything nice about them, I thought they were at the top for being scum with.... the Scum.

mcfcliam said:
cleavers said:
I don't ever remember their supporters being great, the club was yes, but both Liverpool clubs share one thing, and that's a significant element that were thugs, and from a young age too

These days a significant number of Liverpool's support is the daytripper variety.

It just annoyed me when the Five commentator came out with the old cliche, he's clearly never supported another club at Anfield.

City and United also had/have a certain number of horrible cnuts supporting them.

Sure but I don`t remember the adults battering f*ck out of little kids whilst other adults stood by laughing, I know for a fact and I know because I was one of those kids, used to regularly come home beaten and slashed, these c*nts have an ingrained hate towards Mancunians, they`re obsessed, me ? I wouldn`t really give fook about them if it wasn`t for my memories of the 70`s/80`s, Cleavers is spot on here ime.

LoveCity said:
Speaking of the Dippers, did anyone just watch that masterclass of wank against FC Utrecht? Like two pub teams, a simply awful game devoid of any quality whatsoever. Utrecht are a much worse team than Salzburg and Liverpool couldn't beat them (0-0).

The worst game of football I've seen all season, that. Astoundingly awful.

Admittedly, I was watching it while toiling with a fever and through a fog of painkillers, which may have hampered my enjoyment somewhat.

Dirty Harry said:
mcfcliam said:
City and United also had/have a certain number of horrible cnuts supporting them.

Sure but I don`t remember the adults battering f*ck out of little kids whilst other adults stood by laughing, I know for a fact and I know because I was one of those kids, used to regularly come home beaten and slashed, these c*nts have an ingrained hate towards Mancunians, they`re obsessed, me ? I wouldn`t really give fook about them if it wasn`t for my memories of the 70`s/80`s, Cleavers is spot on here ime.

Bullshit. Why do all fans try and make out that other clubs try and target kids and women whilst theirs are just good old thugs looking for real men? I'm not going to deny Everton and Liverpool had a lot of nasty people following, and still do on occasion but the battles that occured where always between groups of men from my experience. Trust me Manchester wasn't exactly a nice trip for anyone, although I'd say your Red friends were a far nastier set of fans back in the 80s.

Also you lot have a far more ingrained hatred of Liverpool and scousers than we do of Manchester or Mancs, just look at your comments on any Liverpool or Everton game, the hatred is obvious, try and Everton forum, ok there are some nutters but nobody hates Mancs in general.

As for Liverpool fans, the media is full of them which is why they're portrayed so well. Set of cunts in the most part though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.