Why are we hated so much?

Its money. Pure and simple money, mixed in with tribalism. But some big clubs are losing profit due to City, and a good sizeable portion of the media too, most crucially the PL cannot afford for City to be winning.

This is important to remember too.... All this human rights, buying the league, cheating accusations didnt start until Pep and the next level of success he brought. Yeah sure 1 or 2 examples, maybe, but it all started with Pep coming here and starting to win.

That tells me Its purely money/extraordinary success

We are disliked by the FA and the PL because we've spoilt their party. The rags, dippers Arse and Chelsea have over a billion followers around the globe, of which the rags have 650 million. But our "little" City don't have that so when we became the most successful club in the country the PL and FA have come to the conclusion we're costing them millions. They're not going to stop us being successful on the pitch and they think they've found another way. In the words of Margaret Thatcher "We fight on, we fight to win" CTID
I think another City..in the form if NUFC would really fk up the red shirts..Rhey have to make a huge noise now so that NUFC are scrutinised, cant have us and the Geordies taking 2 x ohmf 'their' slots. Meeja for now love the cuddly, spirited Geordies (BS i know) but pressure from DIppers, rags and goons. They will have to makd a choice. I feel we will be scape goats and Geordies given a free pass.

Didn't think we got much stick from the Villa fans.

Bar the Rags, Dippers, Tarquins, and maybe Spurs fans, I honestly don't think fans of other clubs are that arsed.

Sadly, because the Yank Red Shirt fans have the biggest support and so much clout, the Yank Red Shirt football shill media pamper to them.

The answer to that lies in this very thread... where you are posting – it's the internet, or more accurately, social media!

We live in a world now where news and opinion is on-hand 24-7, 365days a year... and it is exploited to push agendas and persuade people what their opinion should be... whether it be to promote a certain political leaning or what you should think about the latest movie it's rife... and then you have the Bot farms, who can be hired to promote/push a narrative.
And, sadly for us today's media relies on clicks and likes, so the appeal to the clubs with a bigger presence on social media... positive articles about us don't get much traffic, but negative articles go through the roof - City fans will rush to defend the club, and opposition fans (of 2/3 clubs usually) love to join the pile-in
To be fair when i was a kid early to mid 70's, Liverpool and Utd had the most money and Arsenal to an extent. Charlie Nicholas purchase for e.g. i was ded up as tge top players were out of our reach. We did pay top money but just bad choices. As a kid i was probably jealous as we never vould match dippers post Littlewoids money or rags. Same now for mist teams fans.

To be fair when i was a kid early to mid 70's, Liverpool and Utd had the most money and Arsenal to an extent. Charlie Nicholas purchase for e.g. i was ded up as tge top players were out of our reach. We did pay top money but just bad choices. As a kid i was probably jealous as we never vould match dippers post Littlewoids money or rags. Same now for mist teams fans.

Steve Daley may lurk on here….

We are disliked by the FA and the PL because we've spoilt their party. The rags, dippers Arse and Chelsea have over a billion followers around the globe, of which the rags have 650 million. But our "little" City don't have that so when we became the most successful club in the country the PL and FA have come to the conclusion we're costing them millions. They're not going to stop us being successful on the pitch and they think they've found another way. In the words of Margaret Thatcher "We fight on, we fight to win" CTID
they really haven't got 650 million fans - unless you believe nearly 1 in 10 of the world's population are manyoo fans. In reality, it's probably about a 100th of that...and that's being generous

To me its obvious why the hate..........It's because of the money. Plus the fact that our success came via endless money from Arabs.

When Jack Walker, a local businessman pumped millions into Blackburn it was ok. He was English and local. People felt warm towards his and Blackburns success, it was a heart warming success story. Jack wasn't a nasty Arab from the Middle East.

Compare that to our owners. Filthy rich Arabs, with endless money from Oil. Money from a country that has (seemingly) very poor human rights, compared to the UK.
People are racist, the media is racist.
Seemingly!!!!???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.