Why Argentina won't win the World Cup

LongLang said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
This.............I have been looking at my sons world cup sticker book and the squad of players they have is amazing. They would be outright favourites if it wasnt for that twat maradona.

Your Sons????
Honest????
What swaps have you got? lol

Ok then its mine, you got me.
TBH i am more interested in it. I was well chuffed when i got my kaka shiney lol

carrconormcfc said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
I'll be having a little punt on the Argies, and 7/1's not bad value! Wish i woulda got 12s like a previous poster said he got though.
Holland at 12s is far better value than the Argies at 7s. People forget that they were beaten 6-1 by Bolivia in qualifying.

True, but i just like the look of Argentina.

You're quite right .......

Argentina WON'T win the World Cup ......

because Germany will!

carrconormcfc said:
Holland at 12s is far better value than the Argies at 7s. People forget that they were beaten 6-1 by Bolivia in qualifying.

Remember Boliva is at altitude most teams lose their. Brazil have in the past played the youth team which they took up to the stadium to train for a couple of weeks before the match as they thought they would be able to do better than the actual team who would only have a couple of days to aclimatise.

Argies are a good bet the only thing they have against them is that their manager is a nutcase.

black mamba said:
You're quite right .......

Argentina WON'T win the World Cup ......

because Germany will!
Well according to my predictions league USA are going to knock Germany out on pens in the last 16...

So there!<br /><br />-- 26 May 2010, 22:38 --<br /><br />
nwanda said:

Remember Boliva is at altitude most teams lose their. Brazil have in the past played the youth team which they took up to the stadium to train for a couple of weeks before the match as they thought they would be able to do better than the actual team who would only have a couple of days to aclimatise.

Argies are a good bet the only thing they have against them is that their manager is a nutcase.
If most teams lose there, can you explain to me how Bolivia finished bottom of the 10 team group?

Bollocks to altitude

Maradona publically said Cambiasso wasn't picked because he's left footed and cannot fit into Maradona's desired formation and style. Pure BS in all honesty but that's his official reasoning. Also I hugely doubt Zanetti, the model professional, would have told a group of players to go against his manager's orders.

Black Mamba raises a good point actually, I may be biased here but Germany are looking really good for this competition and nobody will give them a chance because they know nothing about them. Ballack's absence is a huge blow but I'm so confident in Khedira and the side is really exciting, so many bright talents who will step up this summer. Germany will make the semis at least, and from there it's pot luck.

I read here that their four main strikers,Messi,Tevez,Milito and Higuain hit 131 goals between them this season so they are a handy bet for tournament top scorers at 13/2, though does depend on whether mentalist Maradona can get them far enough in the tournament!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.