Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Managed to beat his man and get a cross in when it really, really mattered, though, didn't he?

and that's why I said not very often - name another.

Funny how players get better by their absence - he was a decent wall to pass off for the better players, he had no pace so could only play against the teams that didn't have a pacey right winger and it wasn't very often he'd beat a man and get a cross in.
He came on and help change the game against Villa when we were 0-2 down. We did drop a bollock letting him go. Absolutely no doubt about that.

I could probably put money on half the people saying they miss him and why did we sell him are the same people who slagged him off after games lol

He was ok and definitely better than what we have but come on we didn't sell the 90s Roberto Carlos.
He was getting better & better for me as the season went on last season & shown what mentally he had to go through the shit he was back home & put in the performances he was ie Villa game at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.