Why did we let Zinchenko go?

i’ll never forget him draping the ukrainian flag over the PL trophy back in may and just seeing the heartbreak and elation on his face at the same time.

always think he was massively underrated by some fans on here. i think he was and is a class footballer who brings a lot to the table. still gutted we sold him.
He was quality as he gave us that control in midfield that Pep likes...his use and ball retention along with his clever passing gave us that control )walker and Cancello are much more careless with the ball).....I think this is also why Pep loves Rico Lewis so much as like Zinch he gives us that control as well

Poor decision to let him go, but he was n't a regular first team starter and understandably he wanted more game time. Zin very rarely let us down and he is without a doubt a big miss.

It is down to Pep on why he hasn't used Zinchenko as a regular and I am not blaming him for that

Funny how players get better by their absence - he was a decent wall to pass off for the better players, he had no pace so could only play against the teams that didn't have a pacey right winger and it wasn't very often he'd beat a man and get a cross in.
Let's put it this way he won us the league when he came on against villa

Most weeks he was shit according to these forums and we needed an upgrade.

Make your minds up lol
Exactly. This forum was crying doe natural LB and not midfielder. There were ideas floating he should play as a DM too. But since Arsenal are now top, he becomes a great LB

Plainly he should have been a regular, for me one of the first names on the team sheet.
When Cancelo is playing well he is clearly one of the top left backs around.
I really rated Zinch and he was probably more consistent than Cancelo but at his best Cancelo was rightly our first choice left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.