Why did we let Zinchenko go?

He’s bought into Lego heads fake injury breaks too, fuck him. Was a fantastic back up player but now he’s arsenal, not arsed one iota about him. Reap what you sow.
Ramsdale first half the little shit house, we where on top & he goes down, next minute Arteta has the full team round the dugout taking instructions, cant be right that & Pep returned to his seat shaking his head

Ramsdale first half the little shit house, we where on top & he goes down, next minute Arteta has the full team round the dugout taking instructions, cant be right that & Pep returned to his seat shaking his head
The commentators were saying that they do that around the 15 mark quite often.
I was fucking fuming when the arsenal fans had the balls to suggest Eddie was time wasting after that prick had sat down and took his boot off in the middle of a game.
The ref should have waved play on and then went back and carded him.

I think Soton started it last season, usually in the Second half, but using your keeper to go down us “genius,” because even if he gets treatment for the non-injury, he foednt have to go off!!

So much soft cheating going on in football these days, it’s sickening!

I wonder if there’s a bet you can have on how many times a team has a player go down and the players can come to the sideline for tactics?

Gamesmanship is getting less and less appetizing.

The lad is a very talented footballer and being given the chance to play more often. I wish him well.
Think City fans generally have a bit of a soft spot for him due to his attitude when with us. But at the end of the day he wasn't the answer to LB. Not quite good enough defensively. He was and would've always been a squad player, so good move for him. Like Jesus he was never going to be 1st choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.