Why have we been written off?

You just gotta love "the Pundits" all writing City off, fine by me. Strange we don't seem to have any City Pundits giving their opinion, and I don't count Danny Mills, will we have to wait for Kompany or Milner/Barry to retire and join the media ?

Daniel Taylor & Barney Ronay from the Guardian both have us down to win it.

Aside from them yeah, there all wankers.

You just gotta love "the Pundits" all writing City off, fine by me. Strange we don't seem to have any City Pundits giving their opinion, and I don't count Danny Mills, will we have to wait for Kompany or Milner/Barry to retire and join the media ?
Milner? The guy who run down his contract so we couldn't get a transfer fee for him?

Part of me is glad we are being written off. I find it's not as enjoyable when you win something that you are favorites for because people just say "you were expected to win it" but when you are underdogs it makes victory that little bit sweeter.

Part of me is glad we are being written off. I find it's not as enjoyable when you win something that you are favorites for because people just say "you were expected to win it" but when you are underdogs it makes victory that little bit sweeter.

The problem with that is that the goalposts get shifted.

The overwhelming majority of pundits have written us off for the title.

But if we win it, many of them will trot out the line 'well they should be winning it with all the money they've spent.'

Haters gonna hate

I am a bit behind today but - some time ago someone posted a small table of the best teams during the last 5 years - by giving 4 points for being 1st - 3pts. for being 2nd -
2 pts. for 3rd and 1pt. for finishing 4th. Then some points for winning a piece of silverware e.g. FA Cup , League Cup etc.
City obviously finished top of this table after winning the FA Cup, 2 league titles and the League Cup all since 2011. This should be brought to so called pundits and asked -
Why have you ignored City ?.............
Hope this makes sense.

Money talks, bullshit walks, and the bookies have us second favourites, while the gobshites selling to thick Arse/candle/rag twats appease their target market have us down to fail.

I'm really not bothered what Robbie Savage thinks. This is a man who had a 20 year career, and his most famous moment is being sparked out by a referee. Says everything.

Being the 'underdog' would make winning all the more sweeter, but after watching this weekends football, a convincing win tomorrow and we'd probably be favourites!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.