Why have we been written off?

It just makes it feel all the better if we win it. The only opinion that is worth listening to is the bookies - they don't care who wins and they're not prepared to lose money over it.

They have us second which is a reasonable enough predicition.

It just makes it feel all the better if we win it. The only opinion that is worth listening to is the bookies - they don't care who wins and they're not prepared to lose money over it.

They have us second which is a reasonable enough predicition.

Excellent point.

Being the 'underdog' would make winning all the more sweeter, but after watching this weekends football, a convincing win tomorrow and we'd probably be favourites!

The media would certainly spin it to put pressure on us. There will be no praise, simply quotes such as "If City don't win the league the season will be a failure."

first things first the media hate city always have and always will due to the fact that sheikh spent his money and city have done well since 2012. What really annoys me is the bias on sky games when we score its just like any other team have just won a corner but when its the rags its like neville is sucking of tyler and he's just exploded. secondly i think its a good thing we have been written off what more does MP have to say than look at this boys these clowns fancy beavis and buttheads pub team will finish above you. I fancy us to make a strong start tonight and send out a serious message that last year was just a blip. COME ON CITY!!!

The media would certainly spin it to put pressure on us. There will be no praise, simply quotes such as "If City don't win the league the season will be a failure."
If we do win the league it will still be a failure because after all the money we have spent we did not win it by enough points, even if we win it by 10 points.

I am a bit behind today but - some time ago someone posted a small table of the best teams during the last 5 years - by giving 4 points for being 1st - 3pts. for being 2nd -
2 pts. for 3rd and 1pt. for finishing 4th. Then some points for winning a piece of silverware e.g. FA Cup , League Cup etc.
City obviously finished top of this table after winning the FA Cup, 2 league titles and the League Cup all since 2011. This should be brought to so called pundits and asked -
Why have you ignored City ?.............
Hope this makes sense.

Not sure if this was the one you mean.this dock is just for the premier league but I copied it of here ( bluemoon )into a word document ...the last 4 premier league years

Last 4 season's combined PL table up to 2015

Pts GD

City 329 204
United 311 145
Chelsea 305 138
Arseanl 294 119
Liverpool 259 140

average

Pts GD
City 82.25 51
United 77.75 36
Chelsea 76.25 35
Arseanl 73.50 30
Liverpool 64.75 35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.