Why is the crowd so quiet

Not getting carried away as details haven't been announced yet, but flags, a Capo, a megaphone, and a drum could possibly find a new home here? ;-)

On a serious note. If this comes off, and if it is blocks 114 and 115, this will make a huge difference to the atmosphere at the Etihad.

Plenty of respect to the 1894 Group for sticking with it over the last few years. Well done lads. :-)

jrb said:
Not getting carried away as details haven't been announced yet, but flags, a Capo, a megaphone, and a drum could possibly find a new home here? ;-)

On a serious note. If this comes off, and if it is blocks 114 and 115, this will make a huge difference to the atmosphere at the Etihad.

Plenty of respect to the 1894 Group for sticking with it over the last few years. Well done lads. :-)

I really want to see a drum at the Etihad, it force people to sing and adds a real drone to the chanting.

At Palace, they have it spot in and should be the benchmark for all the top flight English clubs to to build on.

I can see the elder city fans not wanting one but for us young' uns the carnival atmosphere we have witnessed with some of the European teams coming over in the Champions League has made us thirsty for some of that of our own.

Great work by 1894 Group if this happens. My son is 15 and is desperate to relocate to somewhere in the ground with some atmosphere so we will definitely to re-locate.
Keep up the good work lads.

When the south stand is expanded many people have overlooked the fact that level 1 blocks 115 and 114 will be given back to home fans meaning we will have almost the whole of level one as City fans
Perhaps they are thinking of getting 'singers' into the new section to add to the current (quiet) singers in the rest of level 1

Blocks 115 and 114 would be the logical choice.

Hopefully blocks 111 and 110 will remain singing sections, and blocks 115 and 114 will get enough fans relocating to make another proper singing section.

Having 2 vocal singing sections either side of 1 block of away fans in the SS lower tier will make a massive difference next season.

jrb said:

Agree with everything here, i know it's unlikely but imagine having the most passionate of city fans in the full 3 tiers of the expanded south stand complete with big flags, imagine people jumping up and down to the chant of only one city ole ole with a drum with people on the bottom with megaphones keeping up the chant, also I think people need to show their scarfs more, I've noticed they haven't been used much. I think we should move the away fans, possibly in a small corner of the North stand, like Tottenham do.

jrb said:
Blocks 115 and 114 would be the logical choice.

Hopefully blocks 111 and 110 will remain singing sections, and blocks 115 and 114 will get enough fans relocating to make another proper singing section.

Having 2 vocal singing sections either side of 1 block of away fans in the SS lower tier will make a massive difference next season.
We're talking about virtually the whole end, minus about 800 seats, being all City

sam-caddick said:
jrb said:

I really want to see a drum at the Etihad, it force people to sing and adds a real drone to the chanting.

At Palace, they have it spot in and should be the benchmark for all the top flight English clubs to to build on.

I can see the elder city fans not wanting one but for us young' uns the carnival atmosphere we have witnessed with some of the European teams coming over in the Champions League has made us thirsty for some of that of our own.
fuck the elders,if someone wants to take a drum into the singing section ,good luck to them ,we need something,anything,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.