Why Moyes & Everton have us over a barrel...

1qwerty said:
alera said:
Me also. Those players would also get in Arsenal and Liverpools squads very easily if not starting 11. And Villa and Evertons first teams.

Toure has just been sold by Arsenal ?????? so Wenger considers him surplus to his requirements ....... When Jagielka is fit neither would get in Everton's 1st team .... NOT GOOD ENOUGH

you need to take those tinted glasses off m8!

Toure has just been sold by Arsenal ??????

For £14 million ! - they are desperate for money this is well known. They have brough in over £40 million so far and spent around £8 million. Most sensible Arsenal fans considered Toure to be their best central defender and wanted Gallas sold instead !

When Jagielka is fit neither would get in Everton's 1st team .... NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Hes had one good season in the prem. When and if he comes back from that Cruciate injury next year we will see how he does, but players are rarely the same. Toure and Upson are both much better players than Yobo as is Kompany and Nedum IMO. As for Jagielka well the jury is still out especially now hes had a bad injury.

Skirtel at Liverpool is not that good, one of the weakest players in that possition of the top 4 sides (and injured) They only really have Carragher in there that is any good.

Dubai Blue said:
Bazzmand Show said:
He basically saved them in the champions league games against the rags.
In what sense did he "save" them? They lost 4-1

They wouldve lost 8-1 if he didnt play, Gallas, the supposed better player, was destroyed in those games.

However much I dislike Toure and like Jagielka, Toure is easily the better player

fanny hugger said:
Lescott wont get in the the wc squad once Jags is fit. Unless he gets in ahead of Upson
I doubt it Jagielka has been very poor for England and because his injury will keep him out of most of England's games prior to the world cup, I doubt he will get the chance to push ahead and if we are truthful neither Lescott, Jagielka or Upson will start in SA anyway.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
fanny hugger said:
Lescott wont get in the the wc squad once Jags is fit. Unless he gets in ahead of Upson
I doubt it Jagielka has been very poor for England and because his injury will keep him out of most of England's games prior to the world cup, I doubt he will get the chance to push ahead and if we are truthful neither Lescott, Jagielka or Upson will start in SA anyway.

And when has lescott been very good for england?
So you say one bad pass results in him being very poor for england. Yet you dont mention the blocked shots when Jamo and Terry fucked up and nearly cost england 2 goals. Yes then he was very poor for england

fanny hugger said:

So you say one bad pass results in him being very poor for england. Yet you dont mention the blocked shots when Jamo and Terry fucked up and nearly cost england 2 goals. Yes then he was very poor for england
You missed my point totally, because he won't be fit he won't have many chances to prove himself and as a result he will be judged on that one game. For what it's worth by the way I really don't care one way or the other.

fanny hugger said:
You missed my point totally, because he won't be fit he won't have many chances to prove himself and as a result he will be judged on that one game. For what it's worth by the way I really don't care one way or the other.

Then why did you make that point 1st then. Time will tell then wont it. Did anyone say you did care. I thought the whole point of the thread was about Lescott going the wc. Oh silly me I must learn to post shite that's not relavent to the topic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.