why pellegrini

bobmcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He looks like somebody, can't put my finger on it. Maybe an ageing Richard Gere or that Jewish bloke out of Taxi

245px-Manuel_Pellegrini%282%29.jpg

Hes definately coming Here, managed to get a photo of him with Carlos tevez

fantasy-island.jpg

Nice one... Cheered me up (a bit)

kun said:
Gabriel said:
Does anyone know whether Garcia left Real when Pellegrini was his manager, or did he leave beforehand?
Yes, Pellegrini sold him

He obviously has some foresight then!

In the pub last night there were plenty of discussions about how well Mancini has done but how the game almost summed up the way we have been heading this season.

Whatever anyone says, the season has been poor, finishing 2nd is better than getting beat at York before anyone brings it up but to lose the title in the manner we did, get Knocked out of the CL without winning a game, get beaten at home by an awful villa in the CC and losing a final to Wigan does not constitute a good season. King kenny won the Mickey's a cup last year and almost another and still got sacked.

We have shown in the big games, united, Chelsea x 2, arsenal and spurs at home that we can raise our game when needed, we just don't do it
Consistently.

His man management of players has been poor and if what lescott says is true then that is another poor reflection.

We have played really well about 8-10 times this season.

The new guy might be no better but the owners pay their money and if they feel a chnge is needed then so be it.

Worksop Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He looks like somebody, can't put my finger on it. Maybe an ageing Richard Gere or that Jewish bloke out of Taxi

fantasy-island.jpg

This one will run and run ;)

Worksop Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

fantasy-island.jpg

Simply, brilliant!

-- Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm --

bobmcfc said:
Worksop Blue said:
bobmcfc said:

fantasy-island.jpg

So good - this could stick with our new manager!<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
Worksop Blue said:
bobmcfc said:

fantasy-island.jpg

Simply, brilliant!

-- Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm --

bobmcfc said:
Worksop Blue said:

So good - this could stick with our new manager!

Never mind 'swamp of dreams - FANTASY ISLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!! Magic fella.

I don't understand this Pellegrini frenzy… Given the ambition, I would expect someone with a good if not bulletproof trophy-winning track record and that is not him.

Has anyone found any footage of his games at Villarreal and Real Madrid? Trying to search on my phone and its a pain.

Blue Mymoon said:
I don't understand this Pellegrini frenzy… Given the ambition, I would expect someone with a good if not bulletproof trophy-winning track record and that is not him.

feck off rag

To me track record is waaay less important than actual ability.

Winning trophies is great, but it hinges on so many things that can be out of the managers control. Is Avram Grant a worse manager because John Terry fell on his arse and Chelsea lost the CL final? No, it makes no difference to how good a manager he is.

Pellegrini has only had one season at a big club and although he didn't win anything, he picked up 96 points! That would be enough to win the league in nearly every other season but he was pipped by Barca who picked up 99 points.

blueste41 said:
Does anyone know what Malaga fans think about potentially losing him?

He is massively respected in Spain. I know Madrid, atletico and Barca fans who all rate him. One Madrid fan said he'd love him back at Madrid but it will never happen because of his falling out with the chairman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.