why pellegrini

bobmcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He looks like somebody, can't put my finger on it. Maybe an ageing Richard Gere or that Jewish bloke out of Taxi

245px-Manuel_Pellegrini%282%29.jpg

Hes definately coming Here, managed to get a photo of him with Carlos tevez

fantasy-island.jpg

Ha ha, you've nailed it bob

Rammyblues said:
Is it right he is only keeping the seat warm till Pep arrives?

Thats what I put out a few months ago. Pep will be at City in two years time - agreed deal. He's at Bayern 'on standby'.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Rammyblues said:

Thats what I put out a few months ago. Pep will be at City in two years time - agreed deal. He's at Bayern 'on standby'.

Bayern on standby?? Get to fuck talking bollocks like your best mates with the sheik

conormcfc said:
Can't believe some people saying they've never heard of him.

Do you not watch football?

Had you heard of Mancini before he got here?

Yes, i had - i knew he couldnt hack it in europe and his players hated him................how come no one else did?

ANY1aBLUE said:
conormcfc said:
Can't believe some people saying they've never heard of him.

Do you not watch football?

Had you heard of Mancini before he got here?

Yes, i had - i knew he couldnt hack it in europe and his players hated him................how come no one else did?

You really are a smart arse aren't you? Your last two post are ridiculous

ANY1aBLUE said:
Rammyblues said:

Sounds legit.

Mourinho is on standby at Chelsea for when United are done with Moyes too I heard. ;)

SuperYaya said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Rammyblues said:

Sounds legit.

Mourinho is on standby at Chelsea for when United are done with Moyes too I heard. ;)

Being on standby at the club more poised to dominate European football for the next decade or so - that's a big compliment for us.

This thread started with "Why Pellegrini"
Well generally because our money men have spent the last few months identifying a man to lead us how they want and he is the man they have chosen.
Kaldoon, Taxi and co know how important this move is and how it can shape the club for many years and I dont believe they would be going for Pelligrini if they didnt think he was the right man.
We may never find out whether he was first choice or not but whether he is or isnt he needs our support when he gets here.

blueste41 said:
Does anyone know what Malaga fans think about potentially losing him?
Some actually believe he deserves better, Malaga fans that is. So I'm pretty confident this man's the real deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.