why pellegrini

schumey04 said:
Why is Rafas name not being mentioned. Euro cv that would stand up to anyone's knows the prem, lives close by, takes no shit and hates united.

Rafa with our squad and a budget would be a force to reckoned with. If we don't take him Real will. Surely we are better getting a manager that Real have tried to hire while he was at Liverpool rather than one who is 70 and got sacked

It has been said before that in terms of a CV Benitez has a better one than Pellegrini but as you say he is outspoken and takes no shit. Therefore can you see him working successfully under a Director of Football with less control than he's used to?
I think the club is looking for a yes man to some degree. Someone who will not rock the boat if things are not going their way

Georgian Maestro said:
schumey04 said:
Why is Rafas name not being mentioned. Euro cv that would stand up to anyone's knows the prem, lives close by, takes no shit and hates united.

Rafa with our squad and a budget would be a force to reckoned with. If we don't take him Real will. Surely we are better getting a manager that Real have tried to hire while he was at Liverpool rather than one who is 70 and got sacked

It has been said before that in terms of a CV Benitez has a better one than Pellegrini but as you say he is outspoken and takes no shit. Therefore can you see him working successfully under a Director of Football with less control than he's used to?
I think the club is looking for a yes man to some degree. Someone who will not rock the boat if things are not going their way

exactly.

schumey04 said:

a fair point, not sure about the rants though

Lord BLue said:
schumey04 said:

I heard that Duncan Castles was tweeting this morning that rafa is plan b if pellegrini deal goes tits up

bumbleblue said:
Lord BLue said:
schumey04 said:

I heard that Duncan Castles was tweeting this morning that rafa is plan b if pellegrini deal goes tits up

Fair points from everyone on the rant point but I don't think he will need to rant at City. We do in my opinion have the best owners in the league and Rafas rants were re Fergie fixing the league and unfit owners at Liverpool both valid rants imo. If hes plan B I hope plan A doesn't work out

Its more the pace and intensity that we are missing

Look at Real Madrid, BVB, bayern, Barca

even dare I say it the rags...

all the top teams have the game of high pressing and fast passing that we just do not have :(

which is why - although I am a big fan of Mancini - its time for a change

bluemoonrising88 said:
Its more the pace and intensity that we are missing

Look at Real Madrid, BVB, bayern, Barca

even dare I say it the rags...

all the top teams have the game of high pressing and fast passing that we just do not have :(

which is why - although I am a big fan of Mancini - its time for a change

bingo.

i will always like mancini but i love city and this decision will turn out to be a good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.