why pellegrini

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Bree-Turner on TS says Pellegrini will only end up at City because he has to due to Malaga's financial woes. He says MP doesn't want the job really.

Barcelona also want him,so that shuts that stupid fucker up.. Bree Who.???
Tough one that, Barca or City.

Tbh pige, pellegrini could basically go anywhere he chooses,so why would he go to somewhere he 'didnt want to'..makes no sense.

hope we dont let this guy slip through our fingers now we have let mancini go.

for barca and once reported chelsea to want him says he cant be that bad!

Pigeonho said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Pigeonho said:
Mentioned that on the previous page mate, and it doesn't sound good at all.

Who the fuck is bree-turner !!!!

It was reported back earlier in the year that Pellegrini was leaving, and how the fuck would that lump know what he thinks
Spanish-based journalist. It's Breen-Turner and he's regularly on Sky/TS. Says he was at the Malaga press conf on Sunday night. I could say i'm on the moon now, I know that but we can only go off what people say and there's no reason for him to lie. What he was trying to get across is what other than the financial mess they are in, MP loves his job and life at/in Malaga, (who wouldn't?!), and it would be hard for him to leave that job/life. They are apparently quotes from him himself though again, how true that is nobody knows. He left it by saying that he thinks he (MP) is hoping for a solution to the financial bollocks at Malaga so he can stay. That, to me, doesn't come across as a manager showing enthusiasm to come to City. As for Barca, well when they come knocking it's different and always will be.
hahahahahahaha

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Who the fuck is bree-turner !!!!

It was reported back earlier in the year that Pellegrini was leaving, and how the fuck would that lump know what he thinks
Spanish-based journalist. It's Breen-Turner and he's regularly on Sky/TS. Says he was at the Malaga press conf on Sunday night. I could say i'm on the moon now, I know that but we can only go off what people say and there's no reason for him to lie. What he was trying to get across is what other than the financial mess they are in, MP loves his job and life at/in Malaga, (who wouldn't?!), and it would be hard for him to leave that job/life. They are apparently quotes from him himself though again, how true that is nobody knows. He left it by saying that he thinks he (MP) is hoping for a solution to the financial bollocks at Malaga so he can stay. That, to me, doesn't come across as a manager showing enthusiasm to come to City. As for Barca, well when they come knocking it's different and always will be.
hahahahahahaha
What's funny mate?

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
hahahahahahaha
What's funny mate?
The thought that a journalist would never have a reason to lie.

SWP's back said:
Probably been mentioned but does he speak English well?

Only several words like "FACKIN CHANNELS SON, FACKIN CHANNEL" and "PUT SUM FACKIN SNOW ON IT LAD". He also likes to joke with the media and is a big united fan.......and worst still he's 96 years old and hasn't won fook all, we're in big trouble.

You mean Pellegrini doesn't want a job, working on a project which is at a more advanced stage than that of his current club, a club which did indeed fuck him over?

I'm calling bullshit on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.