why pellegrini

FWIW I live in Spain and every single person here that I have spoken to really rate him as a manager and say we will be lucky to get him. They have me convinced he should be our No.1 target

Joehannes said:
You mean Pellegrini doesn't want a job, working on a project which is at a more advanced stage than that of his current club, a club which did indeed fuck him over?

I'm calling bullshit on that.
Nah, why would the journalist lie?

jay_mcfc said:
FWIW I live in Spain and every single person here that I have spoken to really rate him as a manager and say we will be lucky to get him. They have me convinced he should be our No.1 target
Ditto
They all think that City is THE job for him - age , challenge , funds available, current squad etc...

Problem is we are still not sure it IS him
Would like something confirmed ASAP - maybe Malaga want to keep a lid on it. They should have given the same advice to those twats at Camp Nou and the Spanish press

SWP's back said:
Joehannes said:
You mean Pellegrini doesn't want a job, working on a project which is at a more advanced stage than that of his current club, a club which did indeed fuck him over?

I'm calling bullshit on that.
Nah, why would the journalist lie?
Well regarding what he said, (about Pellegrini not wanting to move because he actually enjoys his life in Malaga), what has he to gain by lying about that, and why would he?
(please don't say to make us look bad, as part of an agenda).

Tolmie said that he was told that it wasn't Pellegrini. However the reliable source didn't disclose who it was.

This plot is thickening rapidly.

de niro said:
whoever it is he has to be quick. we simply can not afford to fuck the summer up as we did last year.
Yep, pre-season tour is vital for the new man to get his ideas across, and as soon as the window opens the business needs to be done sharpish and without fucking about. Last thing we need is a dilly-dally in both the managerial appointment and then of course, the playing side of things. Based on their history, i'm sure the owners will have it sorted and just waiting for the right time to announce it, whatever the hold up maybe.

de niro said:
whoever it is he has to be quick. we simply can not afford to fuck the summer up as we did last year.

This is absolutely the danger here.

I'm not happy how this has played out at all, but the most important thing for the club is how the next few weeks are handled. If they can get in a good manager and secure some big names, it'll go some way to taking the sour taste of this mess away. I'll judge the hierarchy with more objectivity in a month or two.

jollylescott said:
Tolmie said that he was told that it wasn't Pellegrini. However the reliable source didn't disclose who it was.

This plot is thickening rapidly.

Thought that was just a wind up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.