why pellegrini

I just have a sneaky feeling that we are lining up Jupp Heynckes
Though he is 68 so thats going to be short term
Whoever we get in though ,need to get transfers in place by end of June

Looking at pictures of him, he seems to have something of a shape shifting reptilian about him. If he is then he is probably also a member of the illuminati. Having a man with that kind of power in charge might make all the difference in our quest for world domination.

Lancet Fluke said:
Looking at pictures of him, he seems to have something of a shape shifting reptilian about him. If he is then he is probably also a member of the illuminati. Having a man with that kind of power in charge might make all the difference in our quest for world domination.

HA HA call david Icke quick.

m32blue said:

The theories get deeper. You would have thought when we decided to replace RM it would be to replace with the final piece, or did we send Pep to Bayern for a couple of seasons. Will we go for youth and bring in Laudrup or De Boer, how old are they. Pelligrini, if many are honest had never heard of him, but now every top club in the world want him, maybe as the rags brought in someone with a record of winning nothing, we have decided to go the same way. Mourinho, what about him, he will piss people off but will win things, did i say Mourinho or Mancini. I no nothing

m32blue said:

He said in an interview that he would only coach a team that he can speak to in there native tongue so then he implied it would only be a German team or Spanish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-manuel-pellegrini-antidote-1887496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... te-1887496</a>

Good read on him.

AntiUnited said:
m32blue said:

He said in an interview that he would only coach a team that he can speak to in there native tongue so then he implied it would only be a German team or Spanish.
He just announced his retirement from management.

Shows what I know Bluemoon over :)
I thought he was looking to take one last job outside of Germany
Can see language being a barrier anyway

I'm listening to Talksport right now and they are talking to Spanish journalist who's says that he loves Silva and wanted to sign him for Real in 2009. Perez didn't want him so Silva came to City. According to him Isco is coming with Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.