Why should people work?

mackenzie said:
Pearcey said:
The enemy of the working class man isn't the benefit sponger, but the fat cat who avoids £ millions in tax every year by having the money in off shore bank accounts.

They are both as bad as each other. Each gets away with as much as they can.

But there's a chance the fat cat has created good jobs for many, whereas the sponger has just had his hand in your purse / pocket all of the time

That woman is a disgrace.

Oh and on a side note, with names of other children in the article it says a hell of a lot about the parents of them. Mustn't have much of a hobby either, the pair of them.

Lucky Toma said:
She sounds very dislikable and gives people on benefits a very bad name by association.

Which is probably why the Tory-supporting Sun newspaper did this story to soften the impact this week of the Conservatives revealing their plans to cut child-benefits.

Jesus. Are people so fucking dumb?

It is pretty transparent as to why it's been released. I'm sure most people on here can see through it but yes people are that fucking dumb.

That said she's a knobhead for a) actually doing it and b) moaning to the Sun about it.

Lucky Toma said:
She sounds very dislikable and gives people on benefits a very bad name by association.

Which is probably why the Tory-supporting Sun newspaper did this story to soften the impact this week of the Conservatives revealing their plans to cut child-benefits.

in a word LT 'yes'

good luck to her and her sort as for yacht owning tax dodging sand m loving scum i;d say kill em

kronkonite said:
good luck to her and her sort as for yacht owning tax dodging sand m loving scum i;d say kill em

That is just so wrong, on many levels :-(

Lucky Toma said:

They are. Look at the moronic responses on here so far!

if she didn't exist they'd invent her

hey i#ve found one she got a 3d tv a helicoptor a plane a tiger and a parker pen all on benefits

kronkonite said:
if she didn't exist they'd invent her

hey i#ve found one she got a 3d tv a helicoptor a plane a tiger and a parker pen all on benefits

But she does exist, that is the point.

I struggle to understand why such a poster as you would want to see people do that.

that is not the point the point is i don't accept these ridiculously repeated frames of reference

the majority of claimants are barely surviving yet they always find an airline pilot that's cheating the system and living in heaven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.