WHY.........So much negativity!

BillyShears said:
hilts said:
The one thing i have learnt since the weekend is how terrible some of our supporters are, if our ship is sinking the rats are certainly deserting, no class, no loyalty, no decency

i hope they drown

So good it needs quoting. We should make this a sticky. A fucking Kodak moment if ever I've seen one ...
I enjoyed that. There's some real tub thumping classics being spouted today, "FFS our fans have become spoilt you all should fuck off to old Trafford and support Chelsea at York away get a grip you'll want the next manager out after one defeat we've turned into the rags it's the money what did it mourinho is shit he'll be gone in 2 years and then what do we do some of you are happy we lost FFS get a grip we are cha,pions 44 years we are turning into laughing stock Chelsea merry go round we cant win the league every yesr"etc etc.

Its one great clichefest. Desperation and confusion reigns amongst the conservatives as the winds of change can be heard getting louder. It was just the same as Hughes reached the end.

Bring back the Pink when you you only got 1 or 2 negative dickheads..
But at least they had real reason to moan then..

black mamba said:
hilts said:
Unfortunately we live in an age when people get their kicks by mouthing off on internet forums, the treatment of our manager by some of our fans is pretty pathetic to be honest

The one thing i have learnt since the weekend is how terrible some of our supporters are, if our ship is sinking the rats are certainly deserting, no class, no loyalty, no decency

i hope they drown

Good lord ... ships sinking , desertion , drowning the rats .....fuckin' great stuff .... who needs sink the Bismarrk , Titanic or that Leonardo de Cappucino anyway ... we've got it all right here ,right now , so much creativity , wonderful stuff!

i may join the numpties though with their wonderful insightful knowledge of football

just shoot more
have a plan b
have a plan b that works
play with width
man manage better

hilts said:
black mamba said:
hilts said:
Unfortunately we live in an age when people get their kicks by mouthing off on internet forums, the treatment of our manager by some of our fans is pretty pathetic to be honest

i hope they drown

Good lord ... ships sinking , desertion , drowning the rats .....fuckin' great stuff .... who needs sink the Bismarrk , Titanic or that Leonardo de Cappucino anyway ... we've got it all right here ,right now , so much creativity , wonderful stuff!

i may join the numpties though with their wonderful insightful knowledge of football

just shoot more
have a plan b
have a plan b that works
play with width
man manage better

If you don't want to read other peoples opinions on football and City you should probably ask yourself why it is you're here.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
hilts said:

i hope they drown

So good it needs quoting. We should make this a sticky. A fucking Kodak moment if ever I've seen one ...
I enjoyed that. There's some real tub thumping classics being spouted today, "FFS our fans have become spoilt you all should fuck off to old Trafford and support Chelsea at York away get a grip you'll want the next manager out after one defeat we've turned into the rags it's the money what did it mourinho is shit he'll be gone in 2 years and then what do we do some of you are happy we lost FFS get a grip we are cha,pions 44 years we are turning into laughing stock Chelsea merry go round we cant win the league every yesr"etc etc.

Its one great clichefest. Desperation and confusion reigns amongst the conservatives as the winds of change can be heard getting louder. It was just the same as Hughes reached the end.

There is certainly a lot of idiots out there at least no one has wanted his own team to lose, let us hope it doesn't come to that

have you applied for the job yet or are you hoping they head hunt you?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
hilts said:
black mamba said:

just shoot more
have a plan b
have a plan b that works
play with width
man manage better

If you don't want to read other peoples opinions on football and City you should probably ask yourself why it is you're here.

oh deary me

Pam said:
wayne71 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
My guess is people think we've lost the league already. It feels like it but the truth is we've still got a great chance of winning it, with some very serious provisos....

My own opinion is that we lost the league against sunderland, the rags would have to collapse and we would have to win 16 out of 19 games just to give us a chance.

I do think we are overreacting simply because we won the league and haven't yet come to terms with the fact that we cannot win it every year regardless of who we buy or who is our manager.

We along with the rags and chelsea will be competing for the league for the foreseeable future and we can't all win it every year.

Rags are in a constant state of semi collapse. Once they stop clawing themselves back into games, there will be a slide down the table. It beggars belief to be seriously suggesting you can will the league in December

Kamikaze 4-3s and 3-2s at home is no way to win a title in the long run. They will lose too many games to win the title this season.

I'm not going to argue with you Pam as I obviously hope your right but it's my gut feeling. However if we come 2nd 3rd and/or crash out of the fa cup I still want mancini to be our manager.

wayne71 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
My guess is people think we've lost the league already. It feels like it but the truth is we've still got a great chance of winning it, with some very serious provisos....

My own opinion is that we lost the league against sunderland, the rags would have to collapse and we would have to win 16 out of 19 games just to give us a chance.

I do think we are overreacting simply because we won the league and haven't yet come to terms with the fact that we cannot win it every year regardless of who we buy or who is our manager.

We along with the rags and chelsea will be competing for the league for the foreseeable future and we can't all win it every year.

I'm more worried about the way the players are set up, tactics, lack of firepower or general willingness or ability to attack teams in the style necessary to score the goals needed to even compete for top honours. It's not about being arrogant enough to believe we are entitled to win every game but to expect us to be banging goals in and exciting the fans. With the players we have that's the minimum we should be asking for.

hilts said:
oh deary me

Y'know funnily enough ... those were the first words out of my mouth when I read this ...

hilts said:

i hope they drown

Still, you really do seem like a level headed objective chap so I'm sure you'll be telling me shortly just what it is that's wrong with me ... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.