Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobKowalski said:
sjk2008 said:
BobKowalski said:
It isn't. Interesting that is. There are no prizes for keeping one team closer to the other. Moyes has reached one FA Cup final in 10 years and lost. Laudrup at Swansea won the League Cup in his first year and on a smaller wage bill and budget than Everton.

That Moyes has not won a single trophy in his 10 years is the reason for the 'ridicule'. Everton and Moyes have a comfort level and once outside it they shit themselves.

I'd have Laudrup over Moyes any day anyway so no arguments from me on that one.

I agree that Moyes has shown limitations in the cups over the years, in the same way Mancini has shown his limitations in Europe.

How much, if at all, do you think Mancini has failed to deliver in the league alone this season?

How much, if at all, do you think Moyes has failed to deliver in the league alone this season?

Hmm...

Well if the objective test is 'defence of the PL title' then by coming second Mancini has failed in that test.

Everton if they finish 5th and get a Europa League spot then Moyes has been successful as this would have been a target at the start of the season.

So based on League form only then Moyes would be judged a success based on 5th place and Mancini to have failed for coming 2nd.
I think you should do a daily BM spot Bob - "Curl Up With Kowalski" just telling us all how it is ;-)

Evening all

Cunty bollocks popping in...

So lets get this right just to put my mind at ease...

Mourinho.... onto Klopp.... onto Pellegrini..onto Wenger...onto De boar..onto Benitez...Onto Moyes....

Now I am all for debating and people having opinions but this thread really is starting to turn into a piss take...

Why isn't it renamed:- Anyone but Mancini....

Don't get all this stability cr@p, fancy having a manager for longer than 3 years......terrible. AND he keeps winning trophies! The cheek!

Dig up Swales and get Frank Clark in.

FantasyIreland said:
Im disappointed SHB,no mention of our trophies?

Not sure if you're serious or not but 3 trophies potentially 4 in 2 and a bit weeks is a record that Mancini and any blue should be proud of.
I have said it before FI-I am a staunch supporter of Mancini,not blind faith but happy that he has brought us the league title FA Cup's x 2 (hopefully not the kiss of death) and C/Shield.
One more season for me-Win back the league,progression into the knock out stages.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Evening all

Mourinho.... onto Klopp.... onto Pellegrini..onto Wenger...onto De boar..onto Benitez...Onto Moyes....

Now I am all for debating and people having opinions but this thread really is starting to turn into a piss take...

Exactly what I referred to earlier, Exeter blue, if you're looking in.

Didsbury Dave said:
Evening all

Dave...You will have to enlighten me please as I really can't be arsed trawling back.
You are relying on your allies to much mate......

Didsbury Dave said:
Evening all

**** bollocks popping in...

You called it almost verbatim, old boy!

Here you go, SHB, from lunchtime:

Didsbury Dave said:
I'd leave the football for a bit, fella.

They've all found their daily straw man to burn with the "Liverpool" red herring.

In a nutshell, the fact that one poster mentioned a Liverpool fan didn't rate Mancini means that the whole argument has been won. You know the script. A bit like when someone happens to mention a successor who has been linked in the press. It becomes "these Mancini Out JCL Rag Attention Seekers now want Wenger/Pellegrini/De Beur/Moyes to be our manager LOL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.