Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get rid of RM , which I hope we don't, wouldn't mind Jurgen Klopp the Borussia Dortmund manager to come in. The guy has done a wonderful job of bring Dortmund up to challenge Bayern Munchen. After all 2 German titles and beating Real Madrid 4-1 proves that he is a very good manager should RM be given the sack

C.bell8 said:
If we do get rid of RM , which I hope we don't, wouldn't mind Jurgen Klopp the Borussia Dortmund manager to come in. The guy has done a wonderful job of bring Dortmund up to challenge Bayern Munchen. After all 2 German titles and beating Real Madrid 4-1 proves that he is a very good manager should RM be given the sack

Can't wait for no 11 if it's as insightful.

If we are wasting good debate discussing David Moyes on top of yesterdays fantasy Champions League Final Defeat v A Cup Final win; I have taken the liberty of "fast forwarding" the thread 12 Months.

Its now 26 April 2014.

We have won the Carling Cup
We are out of the FA Cup
We are still in the 3 Horse Title Race with 4 Games to go.

Champions League Group - Barca,Shaktar Donetsk, Bate Borisov

We lost to Shaktar at Home 3 -0 and we saw the biggest ever meltdown in Bluemoons History. However, fortune smiled on us and with Shaktar losing and Drawing with Bate and City beating them both times we stumbled through.

In the last 16 we Drew at Home 0 -0 with Porto and then 1 -1 away;

In the QF we saw our best performance since the 6 -1 and knocked out one of the other English sides.

Semi Final - We lost narrowly to (take your pick) Bayern, Barca, "The Blitzkrieg Klopp"( great phrase that Bob Kowalski) or Jose.

Now who has been Manager?

Questions: - If Mancini is Manager he now has 4 Trophies in 4 Years but has he answered his fiercest criticism by improving in the Champions League when all we could beat was an English side who we have the measure of anyway and a European no hoper?

If the City Manager is one of the presumed/alleged/more than likely upgrades such as Mourinho, Klopp, Ancelotti is the Carling Cup enough for both fans and the Board if we miss out on the Prem? Alex McCleish won it the other year.

If we have gambled and gone with a Laudrup,De Boer or Pelligrini would it be considered a promising start, or a success or have we lost further ground in become a major force ? - or does an appearance at the Champions League Semi mean you have become a force?

As Dortmund's offside winner accounting for Malaga has shown, Football at the highest levels has such fine margins we can all read into the above scenario what we want.

I think it's they why do we what him sacked that pisses me off, it shows a lot of disrespect, some people don't care about that and fair enough, it's a profession nothing more nothing less. But and it's a big but how you treat your staff is very obvious to all your staff, I know how I treat mine, loyalty is hard to come by, has he got it from either side? I don't know and time will tell.

These would be my reactions if Mancini is sacked...

First...

tumblr_ml8d7xlsT21qiip6uo1_400.gif

Then....

Funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Davs 19 said:
C.bell8 said:

Can't wait for no 11 if it's as insightful.

With respect, it's not insightful at all. Kind of stating the bleeding obvious.

Although I'd personally jump for joy if we replaced Mancini with Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.