Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
I drive up to the Eithad to watch Manchester City. I didn't realise it was Manciniester City.

Its both fascinating and bewildering that their man love is greater than that they have for the club.
People are moaning that things are being twisted out of proportion then you go and do the same thing, claiming that the 'Inners' love Mancini more than the club.

This tit-for-tat isn't getting the debate anywhere and I think the thought that he will most probably be staying is getting the 'Outers' riled and the 'Inners' giddy.

Not really a debate anymore, just an attack on each others personality.

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
I drive up to the Eithad to watch Manchester City. I didn't realise it was Manciniester City.

Its both fascinating and bewildering that their man love is greater than that they have for the club.

I struggle to understand it myself although I can see logic in the view he's guided us to FA Cup glory and the League title. Now I personally believe we would have won silverware regardless as long as we had our current team (or better) and had a top manager. Mancini has been part of our success but not the key reason for our success. I think this is where the problems here start.

For me, Mancini is an employee, he's a small cog in the City machine. There needs to be some perspective and distance from some who seem to get too caught up in things and become biased in their logic. If they 100% believe Mancini is bets option, fair dues, if they choose to keep due to sentiment then that's clouded logic.

What I won't accept or go along with is Mancini being the key man at City, he isn't. The key man is Mansour. Without him Mancini's c.v wouldn't have this recent success and we wouldn't be turning up to see Aguero, Silva and Yaya etc on our pitch.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
The cookie monster said:
They have already gone on record as saying they want him gone no matter what
Refuse to acknowledge his name,they won't clap towards him,join in with the other 40'000 in singing his name,they have a dislike for the bloke

So if or when he holds the trophy above his head I expect them to keep true to form and stay silent
They will still cheer the team just not mancini.

More fallacy presented as fact. You don't work for the Daily Mail do you?! Whatever, just to clarify that even as an 'outer', I have no problem singing Mancini's name, and indeed do so every single week. And I suspect 95% of the rest of the 'outers' do too, because, and here's a notion that I know you're going to struggle with, they're all City fans and they want us to succeed! Is that smoke coming out of your ears? Does not compute, does not compute! Stand well back everyone, he's gonna blow!
Are you a bit fucking dim or something?
Some of the outers not all
Nip has gone on record as have a few more who refuse to acknowledge mancini anymore at the ground

Each to their own i guess,bit pathectic if you ask me.

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:

Probably because it isn't. But this Manchester City team is a team that Mancini built and it is a team he has led successfully in the last two seasons and (hopefully) this season will end with another trophy held aloft.

In that context some affection for the manager is hardly 'bewildering' however when Mancini leaves (which he will at some point) and the next guy is equally or more successful I am sure we will have as much affection for him...save a minority who will never take to him and constantly belittle his actions etc etc but then that always happens too.

The actors on the stage will come and go and the audience will shuffle round to either harangue or cheer the manager but the script will never change.

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:

I struggle to understand it myself although I can see logic in the view he's guided us to FA Cup glory and the League title. Now I personally believe we would have won silverware regardless as long as we had our current team (or better) and had a top manager. Mancini has been part of our success but not the key reason for our success. I think this is where the problems here start.

For me, Mancini is an employee, he's a small cog in the City machine. There needs to be some perspective and distance from some who seem to get too caught up in things and become biased in their logic. If they 100% believe Mancini is bets option, fair dues, if they choose to keep due to sentiment then that's clouded logic.

What I won't accept or go along with is Mancini being the key man at City, he isn't. The key man is Mansour. Without him Mancini's c.v wouldn't have this recent success and we wouldn't be turning up to see Aguero, Silva and Yaya etc on our pitch.

Talk about clouded logic...

Of course Mancini is a key man in our recent success. He is not the only key man but he is the man tasked with the responsibility of turning Sheikh Mansour's investment into tangible success which makes him very fucking key and its nonsense to suggest otherwise.

The cookie monster said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
The cookie monster said:
They have already gone on record as saying they want him gone no matter what
Refuse to acknowledge his name,they won't clap towards him,join in with the other 40'000 in singing his name,they have a dislike for the bloke

So if or when he holds the trophy above his head I expect them to keep true to form and stay silent
They will still cheer the team just not mancini.

More fallacy presented as fact. You don't work for the Daily Mail do you?! Whatever, just to clarify that even as an 'outer', I have no problem singing Mancini's name, and indeed do so every single week. And I suspect 95% of the rest of the 'outers' do too, because, and here's a notion that I know you're going to struggle with, they're all City fans and they want us to succeed! Is that smoke coming out of your ears? Does not compute, does not compute! Stand well back everyone, he's gonna blow!
Are you a bit fucking dim or something?
Some of the outers not all
Nip has gone on record as have a few more who refuse to acknowledge mancini anymore at the ground

Each to their own i guess,bit pathectic if you ask me.

A player represents our club, a manager represents our club. When they win, they win for the club.

I support the club.

I cheer for the club and I wish nothing for the best for the club.

When we win trophies, Manchester City is engraved into the silverware. Not Manciniester City. No confusion. Mancini will be gone soon or at the end of his contract and Manchester City continues. What then? A vigil for Manciniester? Or do we embrace change and watch the juggernaut battle on?

When Mancini song is sang, it goes by me. When Bluemoon is sang, I join in. I sing the clubs song but not the managers, it makes no odds. I still support what is important, the club.

This is very simple, it should be easy to understand. If you don't understand it's because you don't want to.

BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:

Talk about clouded logic...

Of course Mancini is a key man in our recent success. He is not the only key man but he is the man tasked with the responsibility of turning Sheikh Mansour's investment into tangible success which makes him very fucking key and its nonsense to suggest otherwise.

Another unbelievable comment from the nipster...

If the manager is such an insignificant part of our successes, and it's all down to Sheikh Mansour why are people so keen to see him leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.