Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Its both fascinating and bewildering that their man love is greater than that they have for the club.

I struggle to understand it myself although I can see logic in the view he's guided us to FA Cup glory and the League title. Now I personally believe we would have won silverware regardless as long as we had our current team (or better) and had a top manager. Mancini has been part of our success but not the key reason for our success. I think this is where the problems here start.

For me, Mancini is an employee, he's a small cog in the City machine. There needs to be some perspective and distance from some who seem to get too caught up in things and become biased in their logic. If they 100% believe Mancini is bets option, fair dues, if they choose to keep due to sentiment then that's clouded logic.

What I won't accept or go along with is Mancini being the key man at City, he isn't. The key man is Mansour. Without him Mancini's c.v wouldn't have this recent success and we wouldn't be turning up to see Aguero, Silva and Yaya etc on our pitch.

Talk about clouded logic...

Of course Mancini is a key man in our recent success. He is not the only key man but he is the man tasked with the responsibility of turning Sheikh Mansour's investment into tangible success which makes him very fucking key and its nonsense to suggest otherwise.

He's been a part of it but not the reason for our success. Investment has been the reason. It's one things people harping on about QPR but if you look at Chelsea it's very similar. You buy top players and you will get to the top. Simple as that. Look at Blackburn when they started to spend, had they continued what would have happened? Or was their success solely dependant on the greatness of Dalglish?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all. Had a loveley fish supper last night....

Anyway...Bumped for the attn of Dancity 19 as he presumed I bumped this yesterday at the earliest opportunity so I may as well do it again.

People think I am on the wum?
People call me for having kids and not being grown up enough to form my own opinion about Mancini..For frig sakes people I don't care if people want Mancini out or in but to say he has underperformed is ludicrous..Yes in europe which I hope will change next season but on the trophy front,he certainly hasn't.

I think people who would rather lose a final or be second best in the premiership are the ones who need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Dave - You can't talk about hunting in packs. I have formed my opinion and have never budged from it. Whereas OB1,Exeter,Billy,Nip and yourself seem to be the ones forming groups etc.

Anyway...I am off now to enjoy my children and have a fantastic day knowing the outers are seriously going to be so pissed off when Bobby and his team lift another trophy on the 11th of May.

The difference is yesterday you bumped it to clearly go on the wind up- but that's irrelevant now.

I would rather win the league than lose a final in Europe though- not sure anyone has actually said they wouldn't, but I haven't looked.

You know no one is going to be pissed off if we win the FA Cup, so I don't expect anyone to rise to that.

moomba said:
If the manager is such an insignificant part of our successes, and it's all down to Sheikh Mansour why are people so keen to see him leave?
Ask the rags whos the most important person at their club
And see what answer they give.

moomba said:
If the manager is such an insignificant part of our successes, and it's all down to Sheikh Mansour why are people so keen to see him leave?

'Insignificant'?

Who has stated that?

moomba said:

In all seriousness I doubt they'd have gone for Txiki if they saw Mancini as the saviour. They'd have let Mancini oversee everything, just like Ferguson, Wenger and Moyes.

Mancini isn't insignificant. I clearly stated he was part of the reason but not the main reason. The key part was played by huge investment. Lets not kid ourselves now.

-- Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm --

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
Ask the rags whos the most important person at their club
And see what answer they give.

Does Ferguson answer to a D.O.F?

No!

There ends the comparison.

NipHolmes said:
BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
I struggle to understand it myself although I can see logic in the view he's guided us to FA Cup glory and the League title. Now I personally believe we would have won silverware regardless as long as we had our current team (or better) and had a top manager. Mancini has been part of our success but not the key reason for our success. I think this is where the problems here start.

For me, Mancini is an employee, he's a small cog in the City machine. There needs to be some perspective and distance from some who seem to get too caught up in things and become biased in their logic. If they 100% believe Mancini is bets option, fair dues, if they choose to keep due to sentiment then that's clouded logic.

What I won't accept or go along with is Mancini being the key man at City, he isn't. The key man is Mansour. Without him Mancini's c.v wouldn't have this recent success and we wouldn't be turning up to see Aguero, Silva and Yaya etc on our pitch.

Talk about clouded logic...

Of course Mancini is a key man in our recent success. He is not the only key man but he is the man tasked with the responsibility of turning Sheikh Mansour's investment into tangible success which makes him very fucking key and its nonsense to suggest otherwise.

He's been a part of it but not the reason for our success. Investment has been the reason. It's one things people harping on about QPR but if you look at Chelsea it's very similar. You buy top players and you will get to the top. Simple as that. Look at Blackburn when they started to spend, had they continued what would have happened? Or was their success solely dependant on the greatness of Dalglish?

Its a combination of factors it always is. You start with the investment because without that nothings happens. No quality players and no quality manager. With the investment someone is tasked with making it work. Not just in player purchases but building a team and winning silverware.

We have first hand experience of what happens when you have investment and, putting it kindly, a complete buffoon in charge aka Mark Hughes. Too many poor player choices. poor coaching and no fucking idea. The contrast between Hughes and Mancini was night and day. Mancini can actually coach which in itself was a major step forward.

Your desire to downgrade what Mancini has done to date clouds your judgement. The season prior to Mancini taking over we finished 10th. Three years later we were PL champions. The investment provides the tools to do the job. You still need quality management to make the tools work.

Were we go from here with the installation of Ferran and Txiki remains to be seen (although that Mancini wil be here next season seems to be self evident) and I don't think anyone is pretending that Mancini will be here forever or that he doesn't need to do better next season but don't waste my time with spurious arguments about Mancini being a small (and by definition 'insignificant') cog in the City machine.

Its such a shame that the divisions created by that dogs bastard hughes are still in effect at the club and on this board.

The outers are mostly the deluded who backed numpty to the hilt, hanging on to the hope he could do well at QPR so they could continue playing the victim while spouting "Told you he was a good manager".
Time and the truth has only enforced just how wrong they were, but they will never give up their hatred for Roberto because he is the constant reminder they were so gullible.

If you boys want to waste your time hating then its no good holding up the true picture for you, you moaned about his defensive tactics while he was building the team, yet besides now having one of the tightest defenses we play football thats a joy to watch so it looked like he got that right.

We have won the FA cup and title, but now you want to moan at his European efforts, well besides the fact we have qualified in all three years under his management for the CL, try looking up the performance of wenger and the piss soaked tramp in their first few seasons in Europe.

Then blame the money spent, but numpty spent a very large chunk of it on players who are now seen by the world as piss poor buys, so as Roberto has spent far more wisely its not one to hang your hat on.

But the most telling point is this, we have not just beaten the red shit under Roberto, we have humiliated them on their own midden, tactically and in the mind games department Roberto has matched and beaten demento to the point even the ragarses know it.

Now if that aint good enough reason to let go of the chip on your shoulder then you have my pity ;0)

blueonblue said:
Its such a shame that the divisions created by that dogs bastard hughes are still in effect at the club and on this board.

The outers are mostly the deluded who backed numpty to the hilt, hanging on to the hope he could do well at QPR so they could continue playing the victim while spouting "Told you he was a good manager".
Time and the truth has only enforced just how wrong they were, but they will never give up their hatred for Roberto because he is the constant reminder they were so gullible.

If you boys want to waste your time hating then its no good holding up the true picture for you, you moaned about his defensive tactics while he was building the team, yet besides now having one of the tightest defenses we play football thats a joy to watch so it looked like he got that right.

We have won the FA cup and title, but now you want to moan at his European efforts, well besides the fact we have qualified in all three years under his management for the CL, try looking up the performance of wenger and the piss soaked tramp in their first few seasons in Europe.

Then blame the money spent, but numpty spent a very large chunk of it on players who are now seen by the world as piss poor buys, so as Roberto has spent far more wisely its not one to hang your hat on.

But the most telling point is this, we have not just beaten the red shit under Roberto, we have humiliated them on their own midden, tactically and in the mind games department Roberto has matched and beaten demento to the point even the ragarses know it.

Now if that aint good enough reason to let go of the chip on your shoulder then you have my pity ;0)

blueonblue said:

Bullseye!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.