Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
waspish said:
Why would they do that? What would it achieve?

Well put it this way: it changed the perception of many fans about how secure Mancini was in his position. But that's only my take on it.

I have no proof that city gave him the story, in fact he told me that they didn't, but they were relaxed about it coming out, and that surprised him.
Even if City's top brass had private doubts about the manager, it doesn't serve their overall objectives in undermining and damaging the reputation of their manager.

The one doubt I have about Mancini is the way forwards like Balotelli and Dzeko lost form and motivation. But it's difficult to say whether that's down to the players, or whether it's inevitable. Certainly not significant enough to require a change in manager. All managers make mistakes.
Dzeko I'll grant, but I've always suspected that Balotelli didn't want to go to PSG and the club didn't consult him until the tentative fee was agreed, so he tanked after that to get his preferred move. I don't think any manager could have gotten him motivated after that.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just for blueinsa....

A big fucking Forza Mancini...

Wasted on me fella, I was just pointing out the sheer fucking folly and stupidity of some of Bobs biggest fans now trying to lay blame at Txiki's door ffs.

Things must be getting desperate when it comes to that!<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Looks like some of the empty heads are not happy the chavs have won
And we all know why.

Because they are now breathing down our necks for second perhaps?

greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
And we all know why.
Because they might get 2nd?

Exactly and failing to win yesterday looks even more unfortunate tonight.

Bobby now has to make some hard decisions about WBA and, whatever he does, ensure that he sends out a team that are fully motivated.

blueinsa said:
Just for blueinsa....

Wasted on me fella, I was just pointing out the sheer fucking folly and stupidity of some of Bobs biggest fans now trying to lay blame at Txiki's door ffs.

Things must be getting desperate when it comes to that!

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm --

The cookie monster said:
And we all know why.

Oh no
Am sure a brighter outer will chirp in with the answer..

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
Just for blueinsa....

Things must be getting desperate when it comes to that!

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm --

The cookie monster said:
And we all know why.

Oh no
Am sure a brighter outer will chirp in with the answer..

I know full well what your alluding too and its frankly fucking ridiculous.

Not quite as ridiculous as your fellow inners now blaming Txiki but there you go.

paulchapo said:
I like Mancini and he has a lot of good qualities but as i just posted elsewhere,his seeming inability to change the groundhog awaydays like yesterday may be his undoing.The team is too one paced and predictable as well,with no plan B.

If we have no Plan B, what was the second half against Swansea? He changed things and we created a couple of gilt-edged chances - not Mancini's fault if Dzeko misses a sitter and then Silva misses another pretty easy chance right after that. If those had gone in (completely out fo the manager's control) we'd be having a very different conversation now.

I see De Boer won the Eredivisie today for the third time in three seasons.

I'd definitely like to see him get a shot with a team like ours, even if its 5 years down the line. He'll be coaching a big club in one of Europes big leagues soon, I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.