Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Txiki spotted with Pellegrini's agent Jesús Martínez in Spain today according to the AS newspaper.

What other clients does he have?

I can't find any information on him except in relation to Pellegrini. I think he's Chilean like Pellegrini.

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Txiki spotted with Pellegrini's agent Jesús Martínez in Spain today according to the AS newspaper.

What other clients does he have?

Gaitan, Jackson Martinez, and James Rodriguez are the top guys (handled by the company this guy works for according to transfermarkt, can't find anything on him specifically)

OB1 said:
LoveCity said:

That does not give me a warm glow.

Remember that Pellegrini was one already infamous offside decision away from taking a squad about on par with a 9th or 10th placed Premier League team to the CL semi finals ahead of Jurgen Klopp's team. :)

I think Pellegrini will be fantastic in his next (big) job, whether it's with us, Chelsea, Barcelona, or Roma (four jobs he is linked with).

LoveCity said:

they may just be friends having lunch,doubt very much any moves to oust mancini and get him in would be done in public

OB1 said:
Kijin said:
OB1 said:
That would be my opinion. When we missed out on Pep, we should have moved heaven and earth to get Mourinho or Klopp.
No, no, no my friend. Now you're just throwing some big names in the air without thinking about what you're saying.
- Kijin

No I am not.
OK. kind of a plain response. So you disagree with what I said about the philosophical difference or you just don't care about that kind of stuff?

- Kijin

heres the link for those interested with a rough translation from google

Txiki Begiristain and Pellegrini agent meet in Madrid
The sporting director Jesus Martinez City and had lunch at a downtown restaurant in Madrid. Txiki already wanted for the club when directed to Villarreal.

SANTI GIMÉNEZ
April 29, 2013 17:44 h

Txiki Begiristain, manager of Manchester City, met Monday in Madrid with Manuel Pellegrini's agent, Jesus Martinez, to negotiate his possible move to the City. Pellegrini, coach has always been the taste of Begiristain, I already wanted to sign for Barcelona when he entered the Chilean Villarreal, has a contract with Malaga but the same agent, Jesus Martinez, has admitted in recent days the future of coach is uncertain.

Begiristain and Pellegrini agent have been at a downtown restaurant in Madrid. Now, is the favorite to replace Mancini, whose future leaks despite published this weekend around an Italian continuity is uncertain.

<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/04/29/primera/1367250266_461417.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/04/29/ ... 61417.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.