Why we will win the league!

Can't see 3 just off the injury list starting. Gundog and Merlin likely to start ahead of Fern and Kevin who will appear after the hour. Stones may have to start. Agree with front three but Pep may give Mahrez a start ahead of Sane. Big week coming up need a win to get the ball rolling and if the attitude is right we will take all the points.
I think Mahrez is done starting. Just a sense I get.

As it stands, the two Silva + Fern is the obvious midfield choice. But obviously, every player is going to be rotated down the line.

I think the bookies are way to confident in us. I think their odds on Liverpool are brilliant value. Considering sticking this months wages on the bin dippers winning it. If they don't, I'm happy to lose the money. If they do the winnings might be enough to buy me a one way flight to Timbuktu!

fair play im so NERVOUS i put £1500 on you lot winning the league and i never wanna see that money ever again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.