Why we will win the league!

What the fuck have you been drinking/snorting/injecting/popping?
It was a joke. The Liverpool supporter above said he put some money on City to win the league, which he'd be happy to lose if Liverpool win it. It would be ironic if his bet lost but Liverpool still didn't win the league.

I'll grab my coat.

I think Mahrez is done starting. Just a sense I get.

Even take the international break into account, Sterling, Jesus and Sane will come back with major momentum from it. Mahrez will be lucky to see much of the next 15 games IMO unless injury or exhaustion come into it.

Why we will win the league!
Bernardo has to start every PL and CL game for us to stand a good chance at it. We might get away with him not playing in the FA Cup semi/final, but he is integral to us winning the major trophies.

A huge boost to have everyone back fit barring Delph and Bravo.

Potentially 15 games to go and a squad now fully fit and ready mentally I hope to give it their best shot.

Having those players back is huge.

The squad has done so well this season. We have had injuries to several key players but still kept on performing and getting results.

We can play Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Ferny, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Aguero on weekends and bring in Danilo, Otamendi, Kompany, Mendy, Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus to shuffle the pack. Basically could play one team midweek and one on the weekend such is our strength. I know Pep wont do this and will only tweak things here and there but it shows we have the players to give the three remaining competitions a real shot. We have survived without Laporte, Stones, Ferny and De Bruyne in recent times and a below par Silva. They're all back and I reckon we will see the Kev of last season return with a real passion to get us over the line.

If I was in the City camp now I would be looking around me and thinking we can go on and do this.

I was in such a hurry to copy and paste the original thread title and post a comment, that it kept the font size from the original. And me being a bit of a pleb didn't notice it. I'm not a shouty man Bill,
Be quiet. Some of us are trying to get some kip in here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.