Why we will win the league!

Don’t worry lads our boys would probably rather die than let Liverpool win the league. After the bus shit last year and the crap they’ve given Raheem.... they will put 110% in to every game and let’s be real, we are good enough to win them all.

Let the dippers celebrate like they’ve won the league, they are the kings of getting ahead of themselves.

I think the balance has tipped slightly in their favour after the last two results.

However, the fact still remains that if we win our games we win the league.

All we can do is respond against Palace and go from there.

I think we will need to win every game to be honest. Once they get Chelsea out of the way it’s easy street for them. They have got some
Momentum back now.

We are very capable of this!

They just dont seem like they are gonna lose

Whereas we are better, always feel we can be upset if we have an off day

Also feel Palace away is a horrible banana skin fixture, as ar ether games against United and Spurs

Liverpool only really have Chelsea in their way

Feel sick

I think the balance has tipped slightly in their favour after the last two results.

However, the fact still remains that if we win our games we win the league.

All we can do is respond against Palace and go from there.

How has it tipped to them when we keep on winning?
If anything I'd suggest the complete opposite of what you are saying.

We have to win all our remaining games because we fucked up in December & early January. I still have no idea why we caved in so badly at that time as we were actually in relegation form. Blaming Liverpool's luck is a red herring as we should be comfortably ahead of them.

I still think we will do it but it's tougher than it should be.

How has it tipped to them when we keep on winning?
If anything I'd suggest the complete opposite of what you are saying.
Not by much, just an opinion based on the two sets of fixtures. Doesn't mean I think they're the better team or that we won't win it because we're more than capable of winning all our games.

We'll win all 6, we've conserved energy, constantly rotated and I reckon Pep's got them completely motivated to retain this title.

When we do it, it will be right up there with the Aguero title.

Won't reach the ecstasy of that moment but the whole summer will be just as enjoyable if not more enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.